“Love the fruit plate!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jane's Cafe

Jane's Cafe
1209 3rd Street South, Corner of 13th Ave. South, Naples, FL 34102 (North Naples)
+1 239-261-2253
Cuisines: British, Café
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: A fantastic Downtown Naples Garden location with bubbling Koi Pond on the front Courtyard and cosy garden patio at the back, yet a cool interior to relax in during these hot summer days. Offering Breakfast & Lunch with yummy desserts too. All of our dishes are prepared with totally fresh produce delivered daily, our chefs work with passion to cook made to order plates including vegetarian & vegan meals. Lots of healthy fruits, homemade soups, daily Quiche, variety of Eggs Benedicts, omlettes, delicious sandwiches & panini, along with totally comforting French Toast, Crepes, Belgian Waffles, Yogurt Parfaits.Sample delightful dishes with a glass of Champagne Cocktail, gourmet Espresso drinks or a variety of Teas.Relax with family and friends or simply bring the paper or a good book and enjoy watching the world go by.
Miami, Florida
“Love the fruit plate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great food, great service! Mario is the best! The fruit it's always fresh! Amazing patio always feel like I'm in Europe.

84% Recommend
Naples, Florida
“The best meal, best service and most romantic setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We went to Janes Cafe for dinner last night, since they are finally now open at night. Wow, the expirence was amazing; top, top service, very friendly and relaxed, everything is so healthy and freshly made (I had the pasta dish with shrimp, my friend had the ribs) and the setting in the court yard is so romantic and relaxed it is like stepping back in time. Our waiter Rebecca was especially wonderful and so was Mario. You can tell it is a good restaurant when the waiters are enthusiastic about their place...This is a hidden germ on 3. Street, Naples...but not for much longer, I have a feeling.

JEWood, Owner at Jane's Cafe, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
What a terrific review. You covered virtually every aspect of what we think a customer should be evaluating when choosing a business such as ours. We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks again
naples
“BEST LUNCH FOR OFFICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I work on 3rd street andorder lunch for my coworkers. I simply fax in my order, and they have it ready for me to pick up in about 20 minutes.The food is delicious, the presentation beautiful, and we especially appreciate the friendly staff.Tthank you Mario and all for taking such good care of us!

Naples, Florida
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I am a regular diner at Jane's and have always experienced great food and friendly staff. Yesterday I had a lobster salad that was VERY good. This is an excellent place to dine if you are in downtown Naples.

Naples
“This is the last time I order from here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Most of my prior experiences with Jane's have been positive but as of lately they have been slacking... really slacking.

My "Traditional Club" was all bread, mayo and lettuce. There was barely any meat on the sandwich and for a $15 sandwich, I expect more than a small triangle of turkey buried between 2 pieces of stale bread, mayo and lettuce. I will not waste my money here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
JEWood, Owner at Jane's Cafe, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
I was quite shocked to see your review, as I know you order from us frequently on a to go basis, and I do understand that it can be very frustrating if food delivered is not perfect, but I was surprised you did not contact us directly to resolve this problem, as there had not been any previous instances. We would immediately rectify any issues and would have been more than happy to bring you another sandwich. We have fresh bread daily and I am so sorry that you were so dissatisfied. I have had a meeting with my Chef and my Manager, Mario, and will ensure that this does not happen again.
Jane