“2012 out with a bang!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Captain Eric Inc.

Captain Eric Inc.
550 Port-O-Call Way, Naples, FL 34102
239-290-0532
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: FISHING NAPLES WITH CAPTAIN ERIC, INC.offers exciting fishing trips for the novice to themost experienced angler. Rates include fishing license,ice, bait, tackle, bottled water and fish cleaning. Inshore and offshore fishing are available...customized at your request. Families and children are welcome. We've seen many families grow up over the years.Captain Eric's twenty years of experience will ensure Naples fishing at its best! Needless to say we guarantee fish!
Mount Ayr, Iowa
“2012 out with a bang!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We started 2012 with a great day of fishing and ended 2012 with another successful day with Captain Brandon. The caught was very plentiful and alot of fun. THANKS Captain Brandon!! We highly recommend Solo Lobo!!!

Naples, Florida
“great day fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Went out for a half day fishing on very short notice but captain eric and captain brandon were very accomodating and were able to put it together for us. We have been out with them over several years on the solo lobo and they run a top notch program. This trip we took my 2 nieces, ages 18 and 13, with us for their first ever fishing trip. Let me tell you, it was a blast. Captain brandon put us on great fishing spots and was wonderful with the girls and boy did they catch fish! Grouper, snapper and porgies from small to large fish that wore out the girls on light tackle. And for those of us that were more experienced, he put us on some large groupers that wore us out and finished the day free lining larger bonita on light tackle when he noticed a school near by. Let me tell you, those fish do not know how to give up and are unbelievable fighters on light tackle. I would recommend these guys over any one else in the naples area for all ages and experience levels. The fish dinner that night at Riverwalk restaurant was awesome. We will take back some great memories to Toledo, Ohio of my nieces yelling and laughing as they caught their first ever fish.

Naples, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Box full of Grouper!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Went out fishing with Brandon and Joe Sunday 12/17 and crushed Red Grouper. Easily the best captain and mate I have ever had on a fishing charter. Both guys stayed engaged with tips and advice throughout the day. 5 guys on the boat and we easily caught over 100 grouper with 11 nice keepers in the box. If you want to have a great day out on the water i highly recomend these guys. Great job guys will be seeing you soon for another trip.

Marblehead, Massachusetts, United States
“Anyone can learn...I did!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

My boyfriend took me fishing w/Captain Brandon on Dec. 6th.I did not fish till then. Brandon was so patient teaching me and I got hooked.I caught fish after fish after fish...at least 50. We caught clown, puffer,grouper, snappers galore, and even a yummy hogfish w/a rod, not a spear .Brandon was amazing in his knowledge of everything. He even knew what fish was on the line before he could see it. We hooked a giant grouper(200lbs), just couldn't real it in.The boat rides beautifully. I highly recommend a trip w/Brandon and Eric aboard the Solo Lobo for all ages and especially those who have never fished. AWESOME DAY!

Carlsbad, California
4 attraction reviews
“Hook Me Up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We visited Naples on Nov. 3rd through Nov. 11th. I had used trip advisor to find a charter captain to go fishing. Captain Eric was the one I chose based on high recommendations. I was very specific in what I was looking to do, that is take 6 people out in the gulf and catch a good number of fish. 2 of the fishermen where very inexperienced so I thought that might be a problem. Captain Eric had us go out with his assistants, Brandon and Joe. What a great day. We caught over 200 fish in about 2 hours of actual fishing(each person averaged 35). All parties were extremely happy. As a result of this experience we signed up for the 3 fishermen to go out fishing the inshore areas another day. This time we went out with Capt. Brandon. Once again, we had a great time hooking into many fish on the inland waterway. Finally, the 3rd day we requested one more day for the 3 of us to try and land large groupers. This day both Brandon and Joe took us to a shipwreck in the gulf where they thought we might have some luck. Boy did we. Within 20 minutes I hooked into what felt very much like a small whale. Alas, I was unable to get it all the way up to the boat. This helps with the fish stories as it has become somewhere in the 400 pound range (in my dreams). My 2 buddies each hooked and brought to the boat an approximately 150 and 250 pound, respectively, Goliath Grouper. If that wasn’t enough as fishing slowed down at this spot Captain Brandon then moved to another spot where we all started catching 4 to 6 pound fish for the rest of the trip. These guys did such a great job with our fishing experiences. Whatever type of fishing experience and whatever your fishing expertise is, I would strongly suggest you Hook up with Captain Eric. Thanks again Brandon and Joe you really made this a great fishing venture.

Visited November 2012