“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of MonKey Bread Factory

MonKey Bread Factory
1200 5th Avenue South, Inside Tin City - #307- Next to Riverwalk Restaurant, Naples, FL 34102
+1 239-793-5203
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Naples
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Dessert, Bakeries
Dining options: Dessert, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Mon"Key" Bread????Some say this delightful treat received it's name because people would eat it with their fingers, pick at it and eat it "Monkeystyle". At the Monkey Bread Factory, Our famous version is a cross between a cinnamon roll and a sticky bun. Cinnamon Caramel pull apart buns.... Amazing tender dough coated in our cinnamon carmel, served warm and finished with our insanely delicious cream filling...AMAZING! Our Famous Mon"Key"s are available in Traditional Cinnamon with our crumb topping, Caramel Apple Pie, KeyLime Pie, Pecan Pie, Banana, Coconut, Smores!!, Pineapple Upside Down Mon"Key", Mudslide, even Maple Syrup & Bacon!!!! Once you try our incredible creations you will understand why we are so passionate about The Original Mon"Key" Bread Factory's incredible treats. Our unbelievable, scrumptious, delectable and divine (oooh YES, they are that good) Mon"Key"buntz will put a HUGE smile on your face and make a "Monkey" out of you from the very first bite.The Mon"Key" Bread Factory offers a full service coffee bar featuring Lavazza espresso and beans, as well as our own amazing flavors such as Mon"Key" Bread Brew, Kona Macadamia Nut, Key West Colada, Tahitian Vanilla and more! Our fun shop serves Naples Amazing Applez and Confections!!! Giant hand dipped apples.... Granny Smiths drenched in Butter Caramel and topped with decadent Belgian chocolates, candies, cookies and nuts. Fabulous Fudge!!! Real fire roasted giant marshmallow SMORES!! Our very famous, World Renowned - very own creation called Island Gold.... Toffee glazed Puffed Corn and toffee barks. Our signature KeyLime Pie, Coconut, and Florida Orange chocolate treats are not to be missed!! Our Taste of Sunshine series is the perfect treat for you to enjoy, as well as to take back to family and friends :)
Rockledge, Florida
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Before even reading the reviews, the name "Monkey Bread" already stood out to me. But after reading the great reviews, I made it a mission to find the place. It was my first time going and finding the store in Tin City was just a tad of a challenge, only because I never went there before and had no clue where I was going. When I got there, which was about 6pm on a Sunday, it was empty and only a few monkey breads were stocked on the shelves. They had an original monkey bread, blueberry, and a third one that I forgot (I think it had to do with coffee). I got the original and the server/barista asked if I would like it to go or warmed up to eat right away. They had one table tucked away in the corner and a small bar to dine at. I sat at the table and dug into my monkey bread that was topped off with a layer of crumb cake and had an icy filling. Every bite was sweet and delicious. It definitely curbed my craving for monkey bread.
As for the decor, the theme was very fun and cute. It stood out from the other stores in the area

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Found this place today by chance. I love my coffee, and this was the best I've had in a long time. I went for the white Chocolate macadamia nut latte !! Served with a wonderful Monkey cake caramel flavour. Just a shame place is very small. Should add that I thought the staff were good in particular a chap from Puerto Rico !

Visited April 2014
San Angelo, Texas, United States
“Tasty, filling treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I ordered the lemon monkey bread and the caramel apple monkey bread. They put cream in the center of the bread, it is kind of like a glaze, and it is absolutely delicious. These treats are very filling, so sharing is a must. We also got the oreo cookie and peanut butter cup treats that were dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with Reece's Pieces to take home for the kids, which they loved. We got my daughter a beautiful, ginormous apple that had been dipped in chocolate, which I believe was key lime flavored, and it had been drizzled with a different kind of chocolate and rolled in graham cracker crust. It was pricey but a huge treat. While visiting Tin City, definitely give this place a try.

Boca Raton, Florida
“No Mon keying around here....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Man ,oh man... We just had to try and definitely no disappointment . Great decor and the Mon Key bread was awesome. They also have an array of Candy apples , fudge etc. All made on premises ,anywhere from $10-$21.00 per Apple but definitely look worth it.

“Best desert place EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The chocolate covered everything is amazing. Overshadowed only by the pleasant natured very friendly staff. I will be back without a doubt and I live 1800 miles away.

• Visited March 2014