“Very authentic and well priced Mexican” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #116 of 803 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Very authentic and well priced Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was in Naples for only four days and tried this restaurant based on TA reviews. It did not disappoint. The Chicharron taco was unbelievable. Chorizo taco also quite good. $2 Modelo. Very friendly staff and I ate a ton of food for under $20. I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Norfolk, Massachusetts
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Visited Naples for the 1st time in late February 2013. I found Salsa Brava on trip adviser and decided to go there for dinner. It was very difficult to find even with a GPS. My wife and i almost gave up on looking for it. It is very small and hidden in the very back and end of a small strip mall. It was well worth our determination. The waitress was efficient, friendly and quite helpful. The first thing my husband commented on was that the food was cooked to order. We were excited when we saw some of the meals come out. There were many, many tastes in every dish. If you enjoy Mexican food and freshly cooked cuisine, this restaurant is a must. For $3.99 you can get a delicious marquerita better than the one we paid $10 for in Venetian Bay. The highlight was when the owner/chef came out and talked to us and let us taste one of his specialties. We will be back for sure. When we drove by the next day we did notice a better sign pointing out this great find. You will not be disappointed.

Fowlerville, Michigan
“Delicious Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Loved this restaurant. Small but very clean, the food was amazing (guacamole a must). The wait staff and owner were so friendly. Definitely will visit again next time in naples.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naples, Florida
“Best Authentic Mexican Food in Naples!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I've lived in North Naples for 5 years now. Originally from Vermont, life has brought me to many adventures and I have traveled the globe. A Chef by trade, I had the pleasure of cooking for many aboard privately owned yachts. Now on another chapter in life, I own and operate a general contracting firm with my husband here in Naples. I search high and low for fine authentic cuisine. When we discovered Salsa Brava I was amazed!! The food was exceptional and in my knowledge and experience with food their menu items are prepared following extremely authentic family ways. The key is that Jose puts quality ingredients into each meal with a love an passion for cooking and his heritage. My husband and I wish for Salsa Brava's success and growth. Their food is extraordinary but dress casually as they are located in the back of a plaza with very few seating areas. Do not expect 5th Avenue, keep your mind open when you enter. Its worth it, we go at least twice a month if not more. The tamales are out of this world and hand made tortillas, but for the adventurous soul try the specials of the night.

Naples, Florida
“Best guacamole ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I ate lunch at Salsa Brava today. We will definitely go back. I had chicken and pulled pork tacos with rice and beans and my husband had the mexican sandwich. The chicken taco was fine and the pulled pork taco was wonderful. Seasoning on the pork was excellent. We shared a bowl of guacamole. It was the best I've ever had in a restaurant. Lots of lime and cilantro. My husband said the sandwich was good but could have used more meat. I thought the beans were not anything special but the rice was very good. Service was very good. They were really accomodating about the spice levels which was great since my husband likes things very spicy and I am at the opposite end of the spectrum.

• 4 of 5 stars Food