“Great overall experience” 5 of 5 stars

239-263-0096
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 800 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: 239-263-0096 A charming new comer to Naples. Husband/wife team turn out great Polish stuffed cabbage, etc. and fantastic bakery items and bread.
Denver, Colorado
“Great overall experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

My husband and I had a very nice meal at this cozy restaurant. We loved the ethnic food. My husband had "golabki" and mushroom soup, and I had "pierogies." We were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of food and service. The mushroom soup was exceptional, but the pierogies and golabki were the best I've ever had.
Margaret and Walter from Chicago, ILL

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Looked forward to great meal bass on trip,advisor reviews
One of four meals was very good the other three average at best
Service was very friendly but meal not worth a return

Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Charming and Authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stumbled into this little bakery near our hotel because we couldn't find a bakery on the main drag of Old Naples--what a charming and authentic European bakery. Bought the most delicious whole grain bread and the charming polish gentleman owner was a doll.

Visited January 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Simply Incredible.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

This time I had goulash at this wonderful cafe. That was an exceptional dining experience. The dish was absolutely delicious and the portion was generous. The atmoshere and ambience hard to find anywhere. And the piano music I love so much, made me just more than happy. I'll be back with my friends soon. Thanks Marta and Hubert. That was amazing. I'll spread my word.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“A little bit of a disappointment.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Well, I waited a year to go to this place and it really did not fair out like I hoped it would. My husband and I got the homemade mushroom soup and it looked very pastey and tasted pastey as well. It either had too much cornstarch in it or the flour base was not cooked. Also,..who not put in some cream to make it taste good? Then I was looking for a schnitzel that any old European restaurant should have on a menu and I was disappointed that it did not have one. I ended up getting 2 meat patties in a mushroom sauce. Well, it was a combination of beef, pork and veal made into 2 small patties with some sauce that did not suite me. I can make this at home if I wanted to, not authentic at all. Also a nice spatzle would be nice rather than the mashed potatoes you can get anywhere and the dill pickle that was chopped up on my plate was not appetizing at all. Sorry folks, please make it AUTHENTIC,.. both Canadians and Americans are looking for something different and we do not like to be fooled. I am Czech, so I know what I am talking about. What I did like however was the loaf of bread that I purchased there. I was told it was made early in the morning but it looked like something that came from a bakery. I was happy that the owner came out to say hello and ask how things were and if I liked her cooking but I had not really formed an opinion until I ate a few bites. Sorry, please make something that is European. I should have had the cabbage soup that the lady beside me had, she raved about it. Thank you. Forgot also, the price for this was $18.00 for lunch which I found quite high.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere