“Not fresh cupcakes!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert
Description: Welcome to Grace and Shelly’s Cupcakes! Our goal is to serve the freshest products using the finest quality ingredients in an atmosphere that invites you to sit and chat with friends and loved ones. Featuring over 30 scrumptious flavors in four different sizes, including the always-popular big-as-your-head giant cupcake, we have a flavor for every taste and a size for every occasion. Cupcakes are not a passing trend, and while we’re sometimes nostalgic for our favorite flavors from years past, our tastes have grown along with us, and we pay homage in our recipes to both our memories and what we want now. Whether you are 8 or 80, we are sure you will love our cupcakes and the time you pass in our charming shop. We promise that we will give you exactly what you're looking for: a fresh take on the classic favorites! Cupcakes are our passion, and we want them to be yours, too!
Jupiter, Florida
“Not fresh cupcakes!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Cupcakes were dry, frosting was hard, and overall overpriced!!! Have tried several cupcake shops and this one was the worst.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Shelly S, Owner at Grace & Shelly's Cupcakes - US 41, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you found your cupcake to be dry. We bake our cupcakes fresh every day and never sell day old product. We will take your comment to heart though and hope you will try us again. We would suggest a standard sized, filled cupcake if you prefer your cake to be more moist. We also offer a variety of frostings. Try the French buttercream or let our friendly staff know your preferences. They love to assist customers in finding the perfect cupcake for their tastes.

Naples, Florida, United States
“When it's hot....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Step inside for a few scoops of ice cream! ...take a cup cake home to share... In a great area for shopping...wine tasting first friday of the month at whole foods...you won't be disappointed...

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Estero, Florida
“I can say I tried it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

bought a brown sugar carmel cupcake at the shop at Mercato, Naples because it was the only one that had buttercream which I love but it tasted so much like whipped cream I was sure I got the wrong one. I like my buttercream sugary and I can't have whipped cream frosting so I was really disappointed and for the price it was not what I expected. Live and learn. Mine are much better. I wish them well but too expensive for the product.

Visited June 2013
Lori, thank you for your review. We aim to please all of our customers - that's what we are here for! The Brown Sugar Caramel cupcake that you tried is a French buttercream which is different than our standard buttercream. We hope you'll give us another try and encourage you to let our staff know your preferences so they can help you choose the best cake and frosting combination for you. You may enjoy the classic buttercream!
Clermont, Florida
“Great sweet surprises in our six assorted cupcakes to go.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The pistachio was a hit and the chocolate Carmel took my heart with it's rich flavor. The cakes were pretty expensive but a hit with our guests for desert this last evening. The Vanilla with fancy sugar was delicious.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Beyond Delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Wow, I have stood in many lines and enjoyed many well publicized cupcakes across the country, little did I expect that when I strolled into this cute little bakery while on vacation in Naples would I experience a cupcake that simply delights all the senses. The tiramisu cupcake......, just "WOW"!

• Visited February 2013