Sweet Liberty Catamaran Sailing & Boat Tours
880 12th Avenue South, Crayton Cove, Naples, FL 34102 (Old Naples)
239-793-3525
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fargo, ND
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2010

If you enjoy shelling, sailing and sight-seeing, the 3 hour shelling cruise on Sweet Liberty is just great! The sights are great on the way to Keewaydin Island, which is only accessible by boat. About an hour of shelling is spent there, with very little competition for the prize shells. Mitch and Kevin are great "hosts" on the cruise, and I would highly recommend this on your next visit to the Naples area.

Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“Great time and Great Crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

I too am a bit surprised that more reviews haven't been written regarding the excellent cruises upon the Sweet Liberty.

My husband and I enjoyed out two hour dolphin viewing cruise. I saw several dolphins but we just really enjoyed being out on the water. This was the first time either of us had been on a catamaran and this is the ONLY WAY TO CRUISE! Smooth sailing......Very much worth the less than $30 we spent on this two hour cruise.

I have no doubt that will cruise on Sweet Liberty on our next vacation to Naples.

florida
“Sweet Liberty, what SW Florida is all about”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

I'm a native Floridian, new to the SW florida area with company from Paris, France. I was looking to share with my guest an experience that shows why I love this part of the world. The sunset catamaran cruise on the Sweet Liberty afforded me this opportunity. It's a very relaxing yet entertaining combination of views of exquisite homes and natural wildlife. The tour guide offer the right mix of information both of the history and ecosystem. We were fortunate enough to have a pod of Dolphin come right up to the boat and come out of the water enough to see them several times. Once we got into open water the crew cut off the motors, put the sails up, turned on some soft music and let us enjoy the gorgeous view of the water and the setting sun. The boat holds 49 people which allows you to sit or move around comfortably. At around $30 per person, the price is very affordable and you can even bring your own picnic in a small cooler and/or combine a deal with the Dock restaurant. I didn't know about the the combo deal when I booked, but I overheard that price was only $45 per person. I'll probably take advantage of that next time I have guest. I don't know why this cruise hasn't been reviewed by anyone else, it was a very pleasant way to spend the evening.