“AZN- Never disappoints” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
AZN Azian Cuizine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #248 of 753 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Myrtle Beach
“AZN- Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We usually visit this restaurant when in the area. The service was fine and the food was very good. We liked it a lot.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Whitehorse, Canada
“Walk the other way”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We hardly saw our waiter (he clearly felt badly about it and apologized every time he came to the table but things never improved). The food was extremely disappointing. Boring flavours, slimy old salad, and terrible value. The wonton soup had two wontons and, like much of our meal, had little flavour. Dishes marked 'spicy' had almost no heat at all. Extremely overpriced.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Excellent variety, quick pleasant service, pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had a late working lunch here with an associate. Our server was exceptional in that she swung by frequently to see if we needed anything but relied on body language and eye contact to be attentive without interrupting our work. I really valued this since this is a relatively new working relationship and I wanted to give my associate my undivided attention. The menu is quite varied with many offerings of sushi, classic Chinese, etc. I had the Hot and our soup which was excellent along with Malaysian Panang Curry Chicken in a bento box. Everything was delicious, I asked for spicy since the hot dishes tend to be rather tame. The setting was not too loud. We sat outside which gave us a pleasant view of the coming and going of shoppers with out being too distracted.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Weston, Connecticut
“Food pretty good; service about the worst imaginable”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I normally would not knock a restaurant because of bad service, since it could be that the waiter or waitress was just off, but for the one night that we ate at AZN, it is safe to say, the waitress was as bad and as unprofessional as I have ever seen anywhere. I hope she is long gone by now and I will not name her, in the nearly impossible chance that she still works in the food industry. But what troubles me is that the manangement of AZN would ever hire someone so glaringly incomptent. It was a disaster from start to finish and a miserable experience enduring this woman's endless mistakes, lack of concentration, and general ineptitude. I was going to ask, for the first time in my life, for a new waitress, but did not owing only to my wife asking that I not do that.
The food was good, though expensive. Not much for kids however so beware. Really an adults only place. I have been going to Naples regularly for 20 years and have eaten everywhere. I would not return to AZN. It is simply not that great and I would be terrified to ever see this waitress again. Perhaps this was aberrational, but why take a chance when there are so many better places, and cheaper places to eat in Naples.

Visited November 2013
Ave Maria, Florida
“Good food/good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had 3 very different items from the menu and all 3 people at our table thought their meal was terrific. Tables are spaced nicely so that it is easy to carry on a conversation. Lunch prices were very reasonable. Not sure if there is a different menu for dinner, but it looked like our menu had entrees that would be suitable for dinner. I would definitely go back here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere