“Best sleep ever” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Toronto, Canada
“Best sleep ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Nice, clean,cozy hotel, conveniently located very near I-75. Away from attractions, but if you need to do grocery shopping Publix is 5 minutes away.
OK breakfast.

We spent a night there and for me it was the most comfortable sleep I have ever experienced in any hotel. My guess is that new beds and mattresses were installed, because if felt so comfy.

Overall great value and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anybody.

I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We got this hotel for a very very good price. I wont get into details, but it was a great value. The breakfast was good, small pool we had it all to ourselves. The room was big and close to the highway. We just went to get out of town for a day.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stayed here overnight on our way to Key West. The hotel is at exit 101 right before Alligator Alley. It's close, but you don't hear any traffic noises from the highway. Easy to get back on the interstate. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and pleasant. Suite with king size bed was clean, but there was a little bit of mold in a corner of the tub and tile; certainly nothing that would make us change the room. Not too much around for restaurants although there's a Cracker Barrel. The only issues for us were that the area around the hotel was isolated and road signs to get to it were difficult to see. Hotel is set back and difficult to see. It seems as if the hotel was just plopped down in the area. It is near a water treatment facility.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I give this hotel 3.5 stars. I wanted to be near the interstate in order to continue my trip to Miami as easily as possible so I picked this hotel. The suite was nice and big. I liked the fact that the room has a wall that provides a bit of a partition between the bed and the living room area.

The suite was tastefully decorated and had a microwave and a fridge. The bathroom area was also nice. The area around the hotel was very quiet so I slept like a baby, but the bed wasn't as comfortable as I would've liked which is why I gave this hotel 3.5 instead of 4 stars.

The free breakfast and parking was nice to have, but the breakfast was only average- nothing special. This hotel isn't located near anything so I don't think it'd be a good fit for anyone who wants to be near the center of Naples or close to restaurants, etc. It's perfect for anyone who's making a road trip and just wants a nice, clean place to crash at night before travelling on.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Naples, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear wolfpackgirl,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We are indeed very conveniently located for guests traveling on I-75 between the Miami area and SW Florida.

We hope to see you again soon!

Fort Lauderdale, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Clean, spacious suites. The breakfast bar was overloaded the day we were there, so we didn't get to experience it. Hotel is very well located, close to restaurants and fuel, but no highway noise. Staff accommodating. Ask for the Florida resident discount. Check your bill carefully -- someone had mistakenly added a charge for food (there's a tiny snack shop at the front desk), but they removed the charge without complaint.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
baltimore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We've stayed at this particular Springhill Suites many times over the past few years and watched its gradual decline from a first rate operation to just an average one. This last time we had to ask for another room due to mold in the bathroom tub. The second room's tub was much better but overall the rooms have deteriorated. Lighting is dim around the sink area as well as several areas of the room. The desk chair is uncomfortable and difficult to adjust. And the facility has instituted a two-tiered internet with "free" internet slow at 1.5 Mbps or less from all portions of our room, and an optional internet tier at presumably a more practical speed for a daily charge. The included breakfast is just average, with no real cream for the poor quality coffee and crumbly scrambled eggs. We had accepted this facility's inconvenient location in exchange for a good value in the past but will now opt for a stay much closer to town for future visits to Naples.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Naples, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear 1Sato,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with your recent stay. We hold ourselves to a high cleanliness standard and are reviewing the bathroom caulk to make sure we are addressing and replacing it as needed. It seems we missed addressing it in your first room. I'm glad that we were able to move you to another room, but am sorry for the inconvenience. While our breakfast has not changed, the tiered internet is now a required standard with our brand. s you mentioned the free internet access is adequate for email or browsing the internet. A higher, faster tier is available for a small charge for guests that are using streaming video such as Netflix or Skype, or gaming.

Please know that we remain committed to providing good value to our guests and will use the information you provided to improve our hotel.

Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

If I didn't review my credit card activity religiously, I would not have noticed this hotel double charged me. I put in a dispute with my CC company and this hotel quickly gave back the credit when they got notice, but it still makes me weary of coming back. What if I had not noticed? What if I noticed 6 months down the road when it's too late to dispute the duplicate billing?

The rooms were clean, but they were much smaller than they look in the pictures. I suggest a "lake view" because otherwise your window faces the hotel across the parking lot, which would make me uncomfortable.

The shampoos were great, the breakfast not so great. All in all it was an okay stay. I just don't know if I'd ever return considering the "mix up" with the billing. I'm not sure how that could even happen.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Naples, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Dawn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry that you experienced a billing error. While this happens very rarely, we will always correct an error as soon as it is found, even if it would be much later. I'm glad that we were able to resolve it quickly for you. Since I do not have your full information, it is difficult to comment on your particular case, but rest assured that we have excellent documentation and controls to protect our guests.

Robert Colantonio

Been to SpringHill Suites Naples? Share your experiences!