“They'll find me here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pincher's Crab Shack - Tin City Naples

Pincher's Crab Shack - Tin City Naples
1200 5th Ave S., Ste 8, Naples, FL 34102-6445 (Old Naples)
239-434-6616
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Okeechobee, Florida
“They'll find me here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Pinchers is my go to place after a day at the ranch. Beef may be the industry that I'm in but every man needs some seafood now and then. Whether I'm there by myself or happen to have the family or friends with me we're always treated great. The atmosphere is relaxing and service is always at its best. The calamari is a top choice for an appetizer and I've not gone wrong with any meal yet that I've tried. My daughter (though all grown up) loves to draw on the brown paper tablecloth they put down. I have to admit, I've picked up the crayon myself. It's great food and a good place for the whole family. You must give it a try.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“You won't feel "pinched" at Pinchers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

FANTASTIC casual, waterside restaurant in "Tin City"; located on Naples Harbor, downtown. The food is fresh, delicious and reasonably-priced. Sitting right on the water only added to the experience.

Visited August 2012
PinchersCrabShack, Division Manager at Pincher's Crab Shack - Tin City Naples, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you for your great review! We love guests like you! Come back soon, and dont forget on the weekends we always have live music!
Panama City, FL
“Marginal service and not too clean”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

To begin, Tin City in Naples is pretty dead in the off -season. I understand staffing is reduced. We had an enthusiastic bartender when we first arrived around 6 (we wanted a light meal, so sat at the bar), who then became involved in chatting with the other few employees. We had waited quite some time for a drink refill when a manager happened along and inquired about our dining experience, and when I mentioned the delay, she broke up the chatterfest of employees. My husband said the fried calamari was just adequate, and the hushpuppies we shared would have been tasty if they weren't so dry. The windows were filthy but the ladies' room was clean as a whistle. All in all, disappointing.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
I was very dissapointed to read your review, we love the Calamari and our hushpuppies! I actually think we serve the best ones I've ever eaten! We also love the staff at our Naples location and wish the warm greating continued on through out your dining experience. I can assure you the cleaning of the windows is a constant battle, but we love the kids who consistently hand print them up! Hope you do come back agian.
naples
“how a waterside restaurant should be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

What could be better that to sit next to the Gordon river, Drinks a beer and eat grouper or stone crabs when in season. The service and the food are always great. Don't forget to try the boom boom shrimp too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for your great review! We love that view too! And the Boom Boom Shrimp rock!
London, United Kingdom
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Yes, it is expensive for what it is, but you go to Pincher's to sit and watch the boats come in and out whilst you eat the best King Crab Claws, fries and coleslaw (as only America can make it) from a large tray. Tables are laid with paper cloths, service is perfect and the food always so good. Tin City is fun and so is this lovely little eaterie. ENJOY.

Visited August 2012
PinchersCrabShack, Divisin Manager at Pincher's Crab Shack - Tin City Naples, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review! We cant wait for you to return!