“Pleasantly surprised!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Pleasantly surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was visiting my mom and I wanted a Cuban sandwich and this establishment was only 1 block away. I'm glad that I went!! The Cuban was really good and the spicy garlic wing appetizer was even better! The service was good, the prices were good, and the flan for dessert was the best part of the meal! I'll be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

SF
“Good food, average service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had dinner here recently and were not blown away.
Food: Large portions of good food. They try to make the food as authentic as possible. For main courses we tried the Churrasco steak (good) and the Paella (lots of seafood but OK). The fried Yucca and the sweet plantains were very good. The black beans side was OK. We also tried the Sangria and the Mojitos, both were average. On the bright side the food is rather cheap.
Ambiance: It has a down home atmosphere, comfortable and clean.
Service: Average at best. It took us over 20 minutes to order. They were busy and never around.
Overall, we were a bit disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great food relaxed service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The whole family enjoyed the food and athmosphere in this restaurant. Initially we choose to wait for our table at the bar (10-15 mins). The only annoying thing during this evening was the were not asked if we would have liked anything to drink and the kids where quite thirsty after a long day with activities. The didn't seem to notice us. Once at the table though they were very nice to us and served some great food. They were also asking what we thought about the food, which gives a professional impression. The visit was a good way to end our great day.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hartford, Connecticut
“Yum.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Visited this restaurant twice in the past three years, and it will definitely be a destination next time I am in Naples. Located in a little mall (like most things in Naples), you wouldn't just stumble upon it and wander in.
The food is simply excellent - best Cuban sandwich I've ever had and the tostones are delicious. Portions are large. The service is fast, friendly, and efficient. There is a nice, warm atmosphere inside that makes it a good option for lunch or for dinner, though it's small and popular, so expect to wait a bit if you're there for dinner. If I lived locally, I would be there often. Good food, good prices, good atmosphere - a great little spot.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fernandez the Bull is an excellent little restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Very nice people, excellent food, perfect service here. You will not be disapointed. I eat here every chance i get and it is bery consistant. I have probably eaten here at least 50 times since they opened several years ago.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere