“They go the extra mile!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #262 of 800 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Miller's Ale House restaurant provide top-quality food at a great value in a casual neighborhood tavern atmosphere. Choose between New York Strip, lobster, original pastas, fresh salads and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, plus wine and liquor.
Naples, Florida
“They go the extra mile!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I took our ten year old daughter to dinner on a Tuesday "Kids Eat Free" night and we were seated after about fifteen to twenty minutes. Stephanie was our waitress and she did a good job taking our orders but there was a holdup getting my appetizer. The manager on duty, Danny, came to our table and apologized for the delay, letting us know that they had seated two large parties (30 in one and 17 in another) just before us and the kitchen was backed up with all of their orders. I appreciated the explanation and the apology. Many times in such instances things just seem to spiral out of control with everything just going from bad to worse. When my dinner (jambalaya) finally arrived it was awful. The shrimp and chicken seemed very bland by themselves and it appeared that the cooks, who were likely scrambling to get many orders out quickly, simply dumped the spices into the bowl and mixed it together instead of slowly and systematically preparing the dish from scratch allowing the individual flavors to emerge naturally and permeate the entree. The unblended spices overwhelmed the rice and the meat creating a disastrous concoction. I couldn't eat it. Danny came back and took one look at the dish and knew exactly what was wrong. To his credit, he explained what should have happened instead (and, in fact, he made it sound quite savory by his description). He offered to bring me something else instead. I was reluctant to reorder, as we were running short on time, but eventually I ordered the fish (Mahi) sandwich. It was delicious! I later learned that Danny had prepared it (and/or supervised the preparation) personally; and THAT is above and beyond the call of duty! In addition, when we received our bill we realized that we had not been charged for the appetizer, my meal, or my daughter's dessert. We tipped Stephanie well, and I decided right then and there to write this review. We have dined in this restaurant on a couple of occasions and always found the staff to be exceptionally friendly and accommodating (I have to admit that Brenna is my favorite) and the prices are very reasonable for the quality and amount of food that you are served. I gladly and highly recommend Miller's Ale House in Naples ~ if you haven't eaten there yet, do yourself a favor and make it a point to do so at your first available opportunity!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

lutz, fl
“Dinner with Friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

First time to any Ale Houses'. The service was great. Food was good and there was plenty of it. What a great place for casual dinning with friends.

Visited July 2014
Cazu247@Hotmail.com
“Watched a world cup game and both food and drink are very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We sat at the bar and watched a world cup game and they had tv all over the place. Thwoey huiad beer specials and the ribs were very tasty. The service is guite good and friendly, if I lived in the area I would make it a stommping ground place.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Urbana, Ohio
“good food and cold beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We went for surf and turf night, was good and only $14.99. The beer selection is good, happy hour specials too.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“Really good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

One of our favorite places to eat! Great prices, awesome specials...big portions.. great value for the money!!I Must try "Big Red- chicken sandwich"( Huge piece of crispy chicken bigger than the bun, smothered in Mount St. Helen's wing sauce ( or any sauce you choose)) The Fish N Chips were also very good. Nachos were huge and loaded! Zingers are another must try.. we always get them before our meal as an appetizer.. we had them with medium sauce. So good we had to order another one. My son had kids pasta ( okay so they don't make everything great.. but he liked it). My husband also had the chilli which is very good. I have tried many other menu items on previous visits and they make everything good. I dont' think you can go wrong eating here. And if that's not enough to make you want to eat there, you should note they have $1 drink specials and $6 miller beer jugs.
Almost forgot.. if you like eating outside.. they have huge fans to keep you cool!

• Visited June 2014