“Best Patio in Mount Dora” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: Fish & Chips, Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The focus at Merrill's is to provide our customers with a unique upscale dining experience. Our food is prepared from the freshest ingredients carefully crafted and presented by our skilled staff. With a wide selection of fine wines and craft beers, the best live music in the area and the charm of beautiful downtown Mount Dora our goal at Merrill's is to ensure that you will enjoy and look forward to your next visit with us.
Mount Dora, Florida
“Best Patio in Mount Dora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Fantastic people and train watching at this gem. Try the plain diggity dog and homemade chips and salsa. Watch the train come and go and relax on the best patio around. Service is fantastic and their selection of craft beers is great. A great casual Sunday Funday stop.

Visited July 2014

Florida
“Average local hangout”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Is an OK laid back, casual spot that has bar food, drinks and music. Went there to sample the "best burger around" but didn't find it to be so. Place is wide open, loud, about what you'd expect for a local joint.

Visited July 2014
Mount Dora, Florida
“Best place to have a good time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The one place that I go when i want to enjoy the sunset and the company of friends. Feels nise to walk in and the already know what you want :-))

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melrose, Florida
“Be sure to eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We had a great late lunch here today. I had the chicken asiago wrap & he had a huge burger. My wrap came with homemade chips, which were quite good, as were his fries. The service was very good as well.

I am quite a fan of TripAdvisor, and read a review of this restaurant, & am glad we stopped in today.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great burger, patio nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Ate at Merrill's for lunch. My husband and I both had the burger, which was great. Cooked to order, juicy, served on a ciabatta roll. We ate outside even though it was hot, as it was nice to sit outside and people-watch under the umbrella. They have a nice patio deck area, and restaurant in nice corner location across from the Lakeside Inn. The food was great, and our service was very good up until the food was delivered....then the waitress kinda forgot about us. I ran out of my drink, and finally had to go in to request a refill....then had to wait inside for someone to wait on me...which was our waitress, whom apparently was the only wait staff there from what I could see. She said she would bring out my drink refill, so I went back outside to wait for her to bring it.....but then still waited too long and just as I was getting up AGAIN to go in to find my drnk refill, she was coming out. She was very nice and friendly, but guessing she must have had too many tables that day. That was my only complaint. Two burgers with cheese and a two drinks (coffee/tea) was $26.00 (plus tax). Would definitely try it again. The luncheon menu offered salads and sandwiches.

• Visited July 2014