“A little bit pricey, but worth it!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 91 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Deltona, Florida, United States
“A little bit pricey, but worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My SO and I ate at Pisces Rising last weekend, and the food was outstanding! I was worried when I saw the prices (some sticker shock), but everything was so delicious we even sprang for dessert. I had the Carribean crab cakes, and they were delicious. My SO had a steak that he loved, and his potatoes were yummy. The calamari was perfect, and our cooked-tableside bananas Foster was wonderful.
Only one thing about this mean bummed me out - and that was that I left my box of leftovers on the table and didn't realize it until we were halfway home. :(

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

leesburg, fl
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I visited here on Mother's Day and didn't have the best meal. The fish special on the menu they ran out of....the dish I got was just OK. Food is pricey. Have been here several other times and just feel its not worth it.

Visited May 2013
St. Mary's, Georgia
“Fine waterfront dining with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wonderful food choices and great service. Wine, appetizers, entrees, and deserts were sumptuous. Banana's Foster was the very best ever!

Visited July 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“Nice Spot in Mt. Dora”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

There is a lot of street construction going on around this restaurant, but it is worth the extra effort to get there and enjoy the atmosphere. Unfortunately, a storm blew in when we arrived and we couldn't experience the view as advertised. However, the inside of the restaurant was inviting as was the wine list. For the most part, we all enjoyed our meal with only the gumbo proving a bit disappointing. The shrimp seemed to be the favorite entree amongst our foursome. Overall, the prices were a little on the high side compared to other similar restaurants. The band had to take cover during the rain, but was playing as we left and sounded great. This appears to be one of the more popular places in town for music and a bar scene.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
The Villages, FL
“Don't miss this one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Start with an exciting menu, fresh seafood and add excellent service and top it all off with a lovely lake view. Went there with 9 friends and everyone was pleased with their meal with one exception, the calamari was not up to par. We all were extremely impressed by our young female waitress. She was very knowledgeable about every item on the menu and very pleasant. I wished I had gotten her name to give her a shout out here.

At the moment, the streets around this restaurant are all torn up but this is temporary. It is worth any inconvenience. Place gets crowded during snowbird season, so if you are a year round resident of Florida, check it out during summer.

• Visited July 2013