“Relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 16 Activities in Mount Dora
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1997, Healthy Alternatives Day Spa and Wellness Center has assisted our peers in relieving stress and pain with therapeutic massage. For many of our clients an irresistible invitation to indulge and relax takes over the minute they step inside our haven. Our cozy and relaxing day spa is a warm-comforting paradise for people seeking solitude or controlled excitement.
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had a great experience. Would definately go back. The atmosphere was relaxing and the services were great. Next time I'm going to try the facials.

Mount Dora, Florida
“My favorite get away!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have been to healthy alternatives several times for massages as well as facials. The staff always makes me feel very welcome and comfortable. I was having a lot of back trouble, they promptly worked me in by the time I left my back pain was considerably lessened. I highly recommend them to people of all ages!!!

Visited December 2012
Miami, Florida
“great recovery massage after long bike ride and run...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is the best spa ever had my recovery massage after our long bike ride... Keep it up as voted best spa in 2012 by kudzu.com...

Visited December 2012
“My refuge, my recharge station.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Getting my deep tissue massage done at Healthy Alternatives Day Spa is always a smart move. Their therapist are knowledgeable of techniques to meet my body's need to loosen up as to relieve aches and pains. They always paint a smile to my face after my session. Til next time - more power to all of you!

“Worth your money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this spa many times, we even celebrated our birthdays there with friends. We always have the best and most relaxing time. The owners are very accommodating and will go extra mile for you. The place is clean, the ambiance is calming , warm and cozy. The moment you walk in.. you will smell that Soothing smell of scented candles, the your whole body starts to relax then you know you are in for a great treat. It is highly recommended.