During a weekend visit to Mount Dora, we selected to stay at the Heron Cay B&B, because of its extensive web site and location, walking distance from the historic downtown area. The innkeepers were very welcoming and the room quite spacious and comfortable as described. The inn was full of art and various collections that could entertain while waiting for coffee to be service around 8am and breakfast following about 9:30am. The inn encouraged a relax and lounge about atmosphere, and we did enjoy spending time at this pet-friendly inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Victorian Residence with a Tropical Flair overlooking Lake Dora, recently created to reflect times from our glorious past. Most of our rooms/suites have a view of Lake Dora, three have a fireplace and most can accommodate four guests or more if needed; they are unusually spacious and have an ensuite bath, mini frig, coffee pot, TV, embroidered bathrobes, irons/boards, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer and other amenities not typically found in small lodging establishments. You may find less expensive accommodations, however you will not find any that are nicer.. We also offer Handicap and separate 'Pet Friendly" accommodations and are a short walk to Historic Downtown Mount Dora's fine shops & restaurants, Mount Dora is 'Someplace Special.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Heron Cay Lakeview Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heron Cay Lakeview Bed And Breakfast
- Heron Cay Lakeview Hotel Mount Dora