“Amazing! Perfect Mother's Day date night with husband....” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Sorrento, Florida
“Amazing! Perfect Mother's Day date night with husband....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Friendly service, clean, well priced, delicious food, everything was so fresh! The Pad Thai was so good, the pineapple rice was a great combination of flavors.... the calamari was perfectly breaded and fried..... the sweet rice with mango was out of this world... I highly recommend.

I can't wait to go back.....

Food is well priced.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

80% Recommend
Somerset Village, Bermuda
“Once Bitten Twice Bitten !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Eaten here twice while visiting & never disappointed. There is a good fusion of Asian with some very well flavoured, cooked & presented dishes.
Our last visit we samples some sushi which was excellent & some thai dishes with noodles. Everything was excellent & I would not hesitate to go back or to recommend this place to anyone. Dont be looking for authentic Thai decor & all the other paraphanelia this is a typical laid back classical village style restaurant right in the heart of downtown Mt Dora. Well worth the effort.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Great place to dine in Lake County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Girls day out started out strawberry picking and the day ended at Oudom, best Thai food in Central Florida. I made a reservation due to size of my party and the restaurant allowed us to have half of the restaurant to ourselves.The pad thai and pad saew with shrimp was amazing. We also tried various sushi dishes which were great. Good Food and Atmosphere what more can you ask for?

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Food is delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

If you've never tried Thai food, you're missing out. We shared a platter of sushi, my spouse and I, and Pad Thai. Both were delicious. Next time, I'll try the Bay Scallops in Garlic sauce, the table next to us ordered it and it smelled wonderful! They told me it was really good when I commented on how great that plate smelled. The service is excellent and very attentive.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Our favorite restaurant in Mount Dora!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We live in Mount Dora in the winter and LOVE our regular and frequent visits to Oudom Thai restaurant. Both the Thai menu choices and the sushi are excellent. My husband would eat here every night if I let him.

Visited February 2013