“good food, decent price, just OK service.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 91 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“good food, decent price, just OK service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

went there with my wife tonight, she ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich I got the barbecue bacon cheeseburger. she liked the chicken sandwich. And I thought the barbecue bacon cheeseburger was great. The cost was reasonable. The restaurant was crowded so our service could have been better. With that being said I would definitely go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sorrento, Florida
“Can't handle large crowds”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Real good pizza- But the rest of the menu wasn't very good. on friday they have "all u can eat fish" We tried this 2 different times- The restauraunt gets busy and it takes 30+ minutes to get more fish { even if reordered when first served }- The kitchen can't keep up. Tonight { friday } we { party of 8 } tried different items- Subs were like subways and the rest of the items were just ok- Nouthing special- It took 45 minutes to get our meals. Maybee a week night would be better- But extremely slow on fridays.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mount Dora, Florida, United States
“We keep coming back to Sidelines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have lived in Mt Dora for about 2 years now. We visit most of the restaurants here but Sidelines is the one we keep on coming back to. Very consistant and the BEST lemon pepper wings and chili anywhere around!

We love it. (heading there now for some wings to take home for movie night - :))

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“What a disapointment.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We arrived at the resturant this past Sunday November 4 and actually ran into some friends and joined them. The guy was frustrated trying to get another beer but they were busy. Finally the waitress came, offered to get him another beer and took our beverage order. 10 minutes later we were refreshed and had to call her back to place the food order since it appeared things were backed up. We both got the fish baskets, my GF ask for cocktail sauce when the food arrived and we began to eat. Half way through her meal she had to get up and to into the kitchen prep area and ask again and was told it would be right out. Oh, I forgot she also had to get up and request a fork as there was not one in the taped up napkin. Our french fries were soggy and the fish was just ok. Their draft beer seemed watered down so I switched to bottle beer. The waitress came and I requested the check and my GF made a comment about no cocktail sauce and she said nothing, not a oops, I am sorry. nothing !! So I was the guy that over tiped you 22 cents as I was afraid to give you my credit card. Your professinalism as a waitress/server was lacking in all respects. The management should fire you to keep reviews like this from tarnishing their reputation. My honest opinion is to avoid this resturant and go into downtown Mt. Dora, there are many fine establishment there with excellent food and service.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Food and service were good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We ordered the fried green beans and garlic knots for an appetizer and the Asian chicken salad for lunch. Portions and service were good. Felt more like a bar atmospher instead of a restaurant, but otherwise was ok.

• Visited September 2012