I actually stayed next door at the Courtyard by Marriot. I was booked at Residence inn - they said I was to stay at the next door building. That building was badged as Courtyard. I could not find Courtyard by Marriot here on Trip advisor - so - maybe they are one property - just different 'wings' of the same facility.
Anyway - Very nice property. Very eager to please. Different than most Courtyards due to the breakfast was not a buffet. You go up and order one thing 9like a breakfast sandwich, or oatmeal or whatever) and coffee. I guess I would prefer the buffet because there was little line to get served. When I was served they were more than sorry for any wait. nice as could be. Fresh made breakfast.
Big room. Fast internet. Full flow shower. Good room temperature control. NOTHING to complain about.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Residence Inn Miramar
- Miramar Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Miramar is conveniently located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, and just minutes from sandy beaches, shopping at Sawgrass Mills, restaurants, and the sporting venues for the Heat, the Marlins, the Dolphins, and the Panthers. Guest rooms feature full kitchens, spacious work areas, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and luxurious bedding. The property also offers complimentary hot breakfast and evening reception, a heated outdoor pool, fitness room, and is even pet-friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.