We spent three nights in this hotel over the thanksgiving holiday while visiting family in South Florida. This hotel is conveniently located on Miramar Parkway just off I-75, near many residential areas. It's very practical if you're visiting family nearby, but not close to the beaches. It's about a 30 minute drive down Miramar Pkwy heading east all the way to the beach.
The rooms are big, with a kitchenette and amenities for a longer stay. The rooms were clean and the staff polite.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Residence Inn Miramar
- Miramar Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Miramar is conveniently located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, and just minutes from sandy beaches, shopping at Sawgrass Mills, restaurants, and the sporting venues for the Heat, the Marlins, the Dolphins, and the Panthers. Guest rooms feature full kitchens, spacious work areas, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and luxurious bedding. The property also offers complimentary hot breakfast and evening reception, a heated outdoor pool, fitness room, and is even pet-friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.