We had 2 rooms.....both were 1 bedroom suites - the kind where the bedroom can be closed off to the living/kitch area. Both rooms were pretty clean and the beds were comfy! I will say the walls were a tad thin.....we were in town to participate in the Color Me Rad 5k and we had to get up pretty early.....noisy hallways were an issue but, just a minor one! The staff was very nice and helpful. The location was very convenient and everything we needed was close by. There was an issue with the billing for our last night but, it was corrected within 3 or 4 days of my phonecall. We are coming back to the area next month and I am pretty sure this is where we will stay!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Residence Inn Miramar
- Miramar Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Miramar is conveniently located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, and just minutes from sandy beaches, shopping at Sawgrass Mills, restaurants, and the sporting venues for the Heat, the Marlins, the Dolphins, and the Panthers. Guest rooms feature full kitchens, spacious work areas, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and luxurious bedding. The property also offers complimentary hot breakfast and evening reception, a heated outdoor pool, fitness room, and is even pet-friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.