I was not expecting such a pleasant stay in Miramar so i'm happy to report that this is a very nice hotel with plenty going on around the area.
The room was like a small suite with a lounge and kitchen,big bathroom and queen size bed. Breakfast and wifi were included which is a bonus. With ample parking, friendly staff and nice common areas this hotel ticked all the boxes for me over two nights this weekend.
The bonus is that less than a mile away are more shops and restaurants than you could possibly need and it's just off the 75 for easy access.
I used to get rooms for $100 a few years back but those days seem to have gone. This was a bit more but worth every penny
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Residence Inn Miramar
- Miramar Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Miramar is conveniently located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, and just minutes from sandy beaches, shopping at Sawgrass Mills, restaurants, and the sporting venues for the Heat, the Marlins, the Dolphins, and the Panthers. Guest rooms feature full kitchens, spacious work areas, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and luxurious bedding. The property also offers complimentary hot breakfast and evening reception, a heated outdoor pool, fitness room, and is even pet-friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.