I was in Miramar for business, so I stayed here. This hotel is somewhat consistent with other Residence Inn locations. I reserved a studio suite. The room was clean and the furniture is what I expected.
The free breakfast in the morning was appreciated because then hotel is not necessarily close very close to any restaurants. Though, for dinner, make a trip to Pembroke Gardens, which is a couple of miles away. There are plenty of restaurants there.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel
- Residence Inn Miramar
- Miramar Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Miramar is conveniently located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, and just minutes from sandy beaches, shopping at Sawgrass Mills, restaurants, and the sporting venues for the Heat, the Marlins, the Dolphins, and the Panthers. Guest rooms feature full kitchens, spacious work areas, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and luxurious bedding. The property also offers complimentary hot breakfast and evening reception, a heated outdoor pool, fitness room, and is even pet-friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.