Stayed for just one Saturday night but eeverything was great. Got in around 1 and was allowed to check in early. Room was a 2BR on top floor and had to have been recently remodeled. Looked almost brand new. Housekeeping had done a great job. 3 flat screen tv's with good channel choices .... plus free wi-fi. Didn't partake in Happy Hour set up but free breakfast was great. Not a whole of hot choices but enough for most and plenty of other to go with it. It was set up well, clean and maintained very well. Will definitely stay there next trip down there.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel
- Residence Inn Miramar
- Miramar Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Miramar is conveniently located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, and just minutes from sandy beaches, shopping at Sawgrass Mills, restaurants, and the sporting venues for the Heat, the Marlins, the Dolphins, and the Panthers. Guest rooms feature full kitchens, spacious work areas, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and luxurious bedding. The property also offers complimentary hot breakfast and evening reception, a heated outdoor pool, fitness room, and is even pet-friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.