Management needs training in customer service 101. We were over billed and they would rectify the issue even though we were told it would be taken care. When calling to discuss manager was extremely rude and said we were not going to receive the refund owed.
During our stay we had to come down to the lobby to retrieve towels ourselves because there was no one available to deliver.
The worst hotel customer service ever!!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Sw/Miramar Hotel
- Residence Inn Miramar
- Miramar Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Miramar is conveniently located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, and just minutes from sandy beaches, shopping at Sawgrass Mills, restaurants, and the sporting venues for the Heat, the Marlins, the Dolphins, and the Panthers. Guest rooms feature full kitchens, spacious work areas, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and luxurious bedding. The property also offers complimentary hot breakfast and evening reception, a heated outdoor pool, fitness room, and is even pet-friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.