“I go every week...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 121 Restaurants in Miramar
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
“I go every week...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Love this place. I work in a hotel right behind it and always get a wheat quesadilla and never have complaints. Not a big fan of their sauces though I must say. Definitely have to order queso with nachos...

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
@mmili808 - Thanks for your awesome review of our Miramar location! We take pride in our service and food and are pleased to hear that you have no complaints. Next time you order nachos, try the "Make It Wet" option and it will come doused in our signature quesso!

88% Recommend
Philadelphia
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We were traveling through Miami and discovered Tijuana Flats. We loved it. We had meals at 2 locations and, although both were great, this one was the best!

There were plenty of veggie options for me, and plenty of meat options for my husband. The food was cooked to order and, as a hot sauce lover, I couldn't have been more thrilled with the hot sauce bar. It has a vibrant look inside, the servers all greet you the second you walk in the door, and you leave full and happy. Fun place!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thanks for the review @JandJ468! It's great to know that you had a great experience with us! Hope to see you around again soon!