“Great Place for a quick lunch or a lazy meal :)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 121 Restaurants in Miramar
Cuisines: Italian
Delhi
“Great Place for a quick lunch or a lazy meal :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

we had a team lunch here and the food was absolutely wonderful, the service quick and fast, the ambience relaxed. Enjoyed the food thoroughly..

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Florida
“Excellent Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I was at this italian restaurant today I was extremely impress, I'm not a big fanatic of italian food because its always to much tomato sauce, but today I had in experience of a lifetime. It was four of us we had calamari for start that was excellent then we had pizza and veal Parmesan with pasta it was excellent, I will provide pictures when I get a chance. Our server Maria was very nice and very friendly this restaurant was recommend by a coworker and it was a really good choice. I definitely will return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“A tasty lasagna puddle”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Pro:
- The lasagna was very tasty.
- The server was friendly and attentive.
- The bill was accurate.
- The lasagna we took home reheated perfectly in the microwave the next day.
- Attached free covered parking, a plus in this Florida subtropical climate.

Con:
- Ugly Lasagna
- Bland garlic rolls

My dinner partner and I were very disappointed on our recent dinner visit.

Both of us ordered the baked lasagna. What we received was what I would describe as a puddle of lasagna.

I had no camera with me so I will verbally describe what we were served. It looked like the lasagna had melted and oozed over the plate into a sloppy puddle. My dinner partner said it looked like the lasagna had fallen on the floor and was scraped up onto the plate. We know that didn't happen, but nonetheless the visual presentation was, uh, terrible.

It was so unrecognizable that I thought that maybe they brought us the wrong dish. Nope. That's their lasagna.

Maybe the image of lasagna has changed over the years? I searched online for pictures of "lasagna". I found mouth-watering pictures of multiple pasta layers neatly stacked into a nice presentation. Nothing like what we were served.

Despite the gross appearance the taste was fine, actually quite good, but nothing I would ever order again if I want to eat with my eyes open.

We were disappointed that the garlic rolls had a very weak garlic flavor.

Would we return?
Yes, but I would order from elsewhere on the menu. And I would bring a camera.

My rating of "average" balances out the poor presentation with the delicious meal.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Real Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal. I have eaten here on twenty plus occasions. The owners are an Italian family. The meals are always fresh, for this reason it may take a little longer than you expect for your meal. My favorites are the chicken parm and pizza.

Hollywood, Florida
“excelleny and fresh taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

My friend order italian meat ball before we even sat in the chair. I had the the roll with no garlic which I enjoy better, I order the Bake Ziti which had amazing taste the sauce was fresh and the bake cheese was delicious. I looking foward to bring more friends to this restaurant.

• Visited June 2012