“Great atmosphere and food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 120 restaurants in Miramar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: We have over 55 plasma HD T.V.'S along with 2 of South Florida's largest HD T.V.'S. We play every sport, every game, every event. Stop by for lunch, dinner or just a drink and meet Kim Bokamper and the entire Staff at Bokamper's Sports Bar and Grill. Bokamper's is your home for all your favorite sports. Boxing, UFC, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, Baseball ,Special Events and much more!Bring the kids to enjoy Bo's Game Room.Daily Drink specials, Private Parties, and Catering available.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great burgers, great sandwiches , great everything. Lovely staff,great beer selection.
All the different games were shown, though the commentaries sometimes conflicted.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
Miramar, Florida
“Terrible food--Bad Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I went to this restaurant to watch football games three times. The food was tasteless and the service was terrible. Do not eat the chicken tacos and boneless wings. They need to train the male employees how to provide good, quality service--particularly at the first bar area that you reach after walking in the door.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“I found it!!! Fun, Pleasant and Tasty Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I really like this place. This restaurant is located ina beautiful location by the lake, the staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is really fun and classy cassual. I like their menu, I tried their hamburger and I was very pleased, cooked to perfection. The wings could not be improved, delicious and the soup, made me think of back home. I enjoyed my dinner and definitely I will be back for more!!!! Recommend it for pleasure and taste!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miramar, Florida
“Service is terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had lunch with my family there and would not let me in until the 12 people show up at the restaurant, our food arrived cold and late ... I not recommend it to anyone

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New Richmond, Wisconsin
“Extra Point For Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I travel to the Miramar area 2-3 weeks per month and after 18 months of coming to the area, visited this place for the first time with some cowokers after work on a rare Friday for me to be in the area. I try to eat healthy which is usually pretty tough at a sports bar but managed to stay away from the 'dirty' food and eat pretty clean with a grill mahi-mahi sandwich with a salad in lieu of fries. It was tasty for sports bar fare. The beer was cold, the service good and the large outdoor seating area relaxing. For hanging with friends, this is a great place!

• Visited October 2012