“EXCELLENT!!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Stuart, Florida
“EXCELLENT!!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Ok I went again to this local rest. as I have many times before. Got the red curry chicken dish with brown rice. It was EXCELLENT as it has been most of the time. The food was just too good and I mean it. Now as I said I have been there many times in the past and there has been a few times when the servers charged me more that I expected due to their not understanding what I wanted, I almost wondered if they were doing this on purpose to make more money. I finally complained to the manager and he was very concerned and everything has been good since. But like one poster says if they mess up on your bill don't leave a tip and maybe they will finally get it. But the food was outstanding like I said. I have been there many times and will continue to go back and take friends many times,

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sarasota, Florida
“Ate Late...Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Arrived late from out of town looking for something other than fast food and found this little jewel near my hotel. The menu was extensive with the usual choices in Thai & Sushi. I had a favorite Thai hot spicy soup and Pad Thai dish that was enough to feed 2 people. Besides the generous portion the food was fresh and delicious. Worth the trip if visiting the area.

Visited March 2012
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Very average at its best, disappointing food and questionable bill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

We tried Pad Thai and variety of sushi's. Pad Thai was oily and did not taste as good as in many other restaurants. Far away from authentic. Sushi was better but not much better than what one can buy in a supermarket. We will not be returning to Silver Spoon.

Also, be careful with your bill. They charged me $1 more for Pad Thai, higher than the price on the menu. Once I notified the waitress she only said this is because menu was old (!). They did not change the price but then I also decided not to tip at all. So, who is at loss???

• Visited October 2011