“als” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Sale Save 25%
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Miramar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed at the hotel by twist of fate and what a grateful one. Location is perfect just by Interstate I-75 , close to a shopping center and surrounded by places to eat and have enjoyment. We found Manny at the desk very forthcoming was always ready to lend a hand. Place itself is sparkling but carpet needs to be change. On the whole, we want and we will come back. Thanks for all.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
craig p, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Miramar, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your review. Surely we will continue to update our "home away home" to ensure we meet our guests' needs. Also, we will definitely acknowledge Manny for a job well done. Thanks again.
Lakeland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The service was great. The room was very comfortable and CLEAN. The also have a very nice breakfast spread. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

craig p, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Miramar, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for your review in regards to Wingate by Wyndham in Miramar. I appreciate you taking some time out of your busy schedule to write such a great review.

We appreciate your business and I am very happy to hear that our facility and our staff was accomodating to your needs.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at Wingate by Wyndham Miramar on your next trip down.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is my first visit to South Florida because of work. Nevertheless, not the last one, I feel very lucky to found this Hotel which has all you need away from home. The business center is open 24 hours to give you the opportunity to do work at anytime, the only missing equipment was a Scanner. I approached the Front Desk and Manuel kindly scanned all the documents I had for me and also offered a fax machine. The beds and pillows were amazing!!!! but the place itself needs a little more attention like the majority of Hotels nowadays. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Make sure your room if facing the parking area.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your outstanding review about Wingate by Wyndham Miramar. I am ecstatic that your first experience at a South Florida hotel was ours and you had a wonderful stay.

I will address this review with my staff and I will personally thank Manuel for he's excellant customer service.

Thank you and we look forward to your second trip down to South Florida at Wingate by Wyndham Miramar.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines
El Palacio Sports Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Miramar? Share your experiences!