This stay was a stop over from Key West to Orlando. The check in was quick and breakfast was great. The location was very good too right near I-75 and the Turnpike. We also used the pool while we were there. They even had a market near the front desk to purchase snacks. Would definitely stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Wingate By Wyndham Miramar Hotel
- Miramar Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wingate by Wyndham Miramar is conveniently positioned between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, at Miramar Parkway and I-75, and just moments from Miramar Park of Commerce and Sawgrass Mall. Our guest rooms amenities include high-speed internet access, 32" HD flat panel TVs, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, and safe. Our beds feature top the line mattress, plush pillows, and high-quality linens. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, also included are local calls. We also feature outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center, business center, and convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.