What a great place to stay if you want to gather with friends or family. We stayed at this Hotel for a couple of nights before we set sail from Fort Lauderdale. Although not close to many of the things that Fort Lauderdale had to offer, the Hotel allowed us to have a great spot to rest before our Journey. The Hotel was really clean, accomodating, and have a SUPER staff. The morning breakfast was more that anyone could ask for....It was not just a Continental, but even more. The rooms were a bit noisy on the "highway" side, but what Hotel can drown out all outside noise. Nice little swimming pool, with lots of chairs and tables.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Miramar Hotel
- Wingate By Wyndham Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Miramar Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wingate by Wyndham Miramar is conveniently positioned between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, at Miramar Parkway and I-75, and just moments from Miramar Park of Commerce and Sawgrass Mall. Our guest rooms amenities include high-speed internet access, 32" HD flat panel TVs, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, and safe. Our beds feature top the line mattress, plush pillows, and high-quality linens. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, also included are local calls. We also feature outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center, business center, and convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.