I spent six nights there, and found it a good, pleasant hotel. The room was spacious and well equipped, breakfast was varied with pancakes, eggs, meat changing every day (patties, bacon, ...), yoghurt, etc.. True, it is far from the ocean, from Miami and Fort Lauderdale, but it was close to where I had to be.
On the negative side, as the hotel is right against the interstate, the windows are sealed, whilst I like to sleep with an open window. And front-desk service is not particularly efficient. I had faxes sent to the number printed on the room telephone, but was told repeatedly that there was no fax for me, until they were located elsewhere in the office.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Miramar Hotel
- Wingate By Wyndham Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Miramar Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wingate by Wyndham Miramar is conveniently positioned between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, at Miramar Parkway and I-75, and just moments from Miramar Park of Commerce and Sawgrass Mall. Our guest rooms amenities include high-speed internet access, 32" HD flat panel TVs, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, and safe. Our beds feature top the line mattress, plush pillows, and high-quality linens. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, also included are local calls. We also feature outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center, business center, and convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.