My husband and I stopped here for the night in route to Florida. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was very nice and clean. Good location. Our bed was very comfortable and the room was very nice. It was obvious that the hotel was older but it has been updated and was a very good stay for the price. We will definitely stay there again if in that area. Only problem I had was that our room was in the back and my key would not open the back door so I had to walk all the way around to the front desk. They reissued my key and it worked after that.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Miramar Hotel
- Wingate By Wyndham Miramar Hotel Miramar
- Miramar Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wingate by Wyndham Miramar is conveniently positioned between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, at Miramar Parkway and I-75, and just moments from Miramar Park of Commerce and Sawgrass Mall. Our guest rooms amenities include high-speed internet access, 32" HD flat panel TVs, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, and safe. Our beds feature top the line mattress, plush pillows, and high-quality linens. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, also included are local calls. We also feature outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center, business center, and convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.