“Great Hotel, Pleasant Staff and value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 25%!
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
“Great Hotel, Pleasant Staff and value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My 4th or 5th time staying at this hotel. Very friendly staff, good internet, great food and room is always kept tidy and clean. Nice location as well and safe and easy parking if you have a rental. Front desk always willing to assist you in anyway possible and the barman is always willing to chat with you and find out how your day has been going whilst they serve up a good drink to make you relax at the end of the day.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have had to stay here quite a bit for work. Always a great stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are very well maintained. Not much you can walk to from hotel, but location is quiet and safe. Great outdoor pool!

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

One day business trip to Ft. Lauderdale and this property was close to my appointment.
Check in was fine but I did have to ask for water which is not a big deal but is usually handled and I had to make a second trip to the front desk. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful also.
Rooms are typical garden inn and these were consistent. The rooms are a bit dated but everything works and is very clean. Bed was above average had a great nights sleep.
Over all this is a good hotel with a very professional staff and the room pricing is very competitive for the area. I will use this property again.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
Dalila H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear rszAtlanta_Ga,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our property. However I am sorry to hear that you had to return to the desk for your waters. We always appreciate the positive comments left by you. We are looking forward to serving you again in the near future here at the Hilton Garden Inn in Miramar.
baton rouge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

HGI has always been a very good place to stay when visiting south Florida. why do I need to have 200 character if I don't have anything else to say. This does not make any sense. This is really getting on my nerves.

Charleston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff is always so helpful any time I stay at this hotel. I don't want to leave anyone out by naming any names but I always have a clean room. The front desk is friendly and very helpful. The food is great and the bar staff is always on point. I stay at this hotel for travel exclusively but recommend for anyone.

Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I got here pretty late and tired but the front desk (Maria) was kind enough to ask Gabe, the bartender to keep the bar open at least 10 mins after my group checked-in. She also comped me a drink and got everyone to sign Happy Birthday (regardless of the harmonies - it's the thought that counts - LOL). My room was preset at 70 and the sheets were clean and crisp. The room smelled fresh and clean and there was no grime on the shower tiles. To be honest, that is all I expect in a room when I stay, but there are so many places that miss the mark on the basics. Breakfast the next day hit the right spot and the chef (didn't get his name) prepared my egg whites' omelette just as I ordered it. I can't complain about this place, even if I tried. Next te, hopefully my flight won't be delayed and I will be able to jump in the pool.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great experience staying at HGI in Miramar. We stayed in a suite with 2 beds and a pullout in the living room. Room was comfy and spacious. Breakfast was a great value for $10.95 and you could grab some fresh fruit to take with you on your day out. I loved that the lobby has a small and comfy bar as well as a living room area with a fireplace and TV. Perfect for our family reunion and wedding in the area. We could all congregate downstairs and enjoy our time together. If you are looking for a hotel near nightlife and beach, this isn't it. But it was just right for our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar? Share your experiences!