“The place for salads” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 120 restaurants in Miramar
Fort Myers, Florida
“The place for salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

My wife and I love Giardino's. One could almost eat here everyday and create a new salad each day. The service is always friendly and well done; They obviously hire people who really care about quality food and care. I have actually seen huge crowds that were served very quickly and without losing customer care. They have signature salads and customers can customize their own. If you love fresh food, you will love Giardino's.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

66% Recommend
Miami, Florida
“Excellent Service, Best salads in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

I ate here because my friend brought me and since then i keep coming once or twice a week, it is just awesome. The staff is super friendly and helpful, they recommend stuff based on what they like and what most people get. I usually get the medium size with protein which costs 10$ and is plenty of salad for me to even take some for dinner! I LOVE THIS PLACE :)

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Richmond, Wisconsin
“Fantastic Fresh And Friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

I travel frequently to this area for business and have found this to be one of my favorite places to have lunch eating there 2-3 times in a week stay. Their custom salads are great per my colleagues but I usually do the 'my way' salad where you pick your greens, 4 toppings, a nut (if you want), a crouton style (if you want) and can add a protein such as chicken. I personally try to keep my calories down so I get the dressing on the side as they use quite a bit on a salad. Their prices are a little high in my opinion but worth paying if you are looking for a very good, healthful lunch option.

• Visited August 2011