“Wonderful Authentic Chinese Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Miramar
Cuisines: Chinese
Destin, Fl.
“Wonderful Authentic Chinese Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I moved to Destin, 5 months ago from the Atlanta area. I am originally from NY however. Was feeling despondent, when I moved to Destin as I was really craving some good Chinese Food. I tried one local place, and was disappointed. I happened to be driving on Old 98, when I came across a sign "Lins". It was an older, rustic wooden street sign on the Corner of Old 98, and Emerald Coast Pkwy, in the Winn Dixie Shopping center.

I did not visit at first. I went to a local chinese restaurant, closer to my home. Was disappointed. So I thought I would be accepting that I would just have to wait to travel to Atlanta again, to get some Chinese food. (Atlanta does not have many good Chinese Food places - yet after over 10 years, found a good place).

I was craving chinese food one day really bad, and I decided to do a Google search. It pulled up 3 other establishments in the area, and then on the Bottom of the page it had "Lins". I was like, wow, this is one place that piqued my interest during my travels. The name sounds authentic. Reviews on Google were very good.

So, I went! I ordered the House Chow Mein, Pork Fried Rice, Egg Roll, and Wonton Soup. The House Chow Mein was delicious, in a white sauce!! They were also very generous with the crunchy chinese noodles, which were awesome! 3 bags! The Egg roll was exceptional. The pork fried rice, was very good. I will be back!! I am so glad Lin's is in the Destin area :-).

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Renton, Washington, United States
“Don't miss Lin's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I'm from Seattle. We live on seafood and asian cultural foods. I've tried every asian place in FWB/ Destin, area on my annual visit, and Lin's the best, hands down! The price is good, the service is excellent, the tastes are wonderful, as is the selection. The presentation on several dishes is really artful and worth the trip in itself. The best WON TON soup I have ever had. A must!!

• Visited September 2012
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We eat Asian cuisine routinely since we are locals, but have found none better in the Destin market than Lin's. It is always very fresh. The portion size is incredibly large and the cost incredibly low. How they can produce such delicious meals for this price is beyond us. The meals even come decorated with vegetable art which has to take an inordinant amount of energy and time. Two meals with appetizers and extra rice cost us less than $30 including tip. Although we live 25 minutes form this place, it has always been well worth trip.

• Visited August 2012
Coppell, Texas
“Excellent Chinese Food, Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Skip Pompano Joe's and eat here. Very good Chinese food at a reasonable price.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Awesome place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Come here at least once a week. Best general tso's chicken I've ever had.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere