“Don't miss Lin's” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Renton, Washington, United States
“Don't miss Lin's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I'm from Seattle. We live on seafood and asian cultural foods. I've tried every asian place in FWB/ Destin, area on my annual visit, and Lin's the best, hands down! The price is good, the service is excellent, the tastes are wonderful, as is the selection. The presentation on several dishes is really artful and worth the trip in itself. The best WON TON soup I have ever had. A must!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We eat Asian cuisine routinely since we are locals, but have found none better in the Destin market than Lin's. It is always very fresh. The portion size is incredibly large and the cost incredibly low. How they can produce such delicious meals for this price is beyond us. The meals even come decorated with vegetable art which has to take an inordinant amount of energy and time. Two meals with appetizers and extra rice cost us less than $30 including tip. Although we live 25 minutes form this place, it has always been well worth trip.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coppell, Texas
“Excellent Chinese Food, Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Skip Pompano Joe's and eat here. Very good Chinese food at a reasonable price.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Awesome place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Come here at least once a week. Best general tso's chicken I've ever had.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Destin
“Real Good Asian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I'm a local Dude. I eat here if I want Asian food...and I want it often. Dinner is special and I like the artistic presentations of each dish...hard to brag on just one...wow on all...but the lunch specials float my boat...quality/quantity/price...Ilikeitalot....Please note...when looking for the place it is LIN'S Asian Cusine... not Li's Asian Cusine...got to Winn Dixie where the old 98 meets new 98 and walk several doors south (towards beach) and you are there. Just had a great lunch today with my fantantistic wife...the Dudess...

• Visited May 2012