“Will stay here again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Miramar
MABLETON
“Will stay here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed here on a trip to visit family. This was our first time staying at a hotel rather than staying with family. We will stay here again. The hotel felt brand new. Hot coffee (several varieties) and tea were served in the lobby all day, every day. The pool and patio areas were beautiful and very comfortable. Breakfast left something to be desired. The waffles, fruit, and sausage options were pretty good. One day they served pre-made omelets, which were decent. But one day it was scrambled "eggs" and they were just gross. The room was awesome. We had a king bed suite so we could have extra room for our toddler to run around. Fridge, microwave, and bar area were included. The shower, bed, and closets were great. We overlooked the pool and the lake behind it. Overall, this was an excellent experience. I hope they keep the hotel in good shape and maintain the quality of the rooms and housekeeping. Our next visit with family will be longer than before because we have a great place to stay.

332 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Morrisville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed at this location a few months ago for a family event. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate us! The breakfast is great, rooms are immaculate and the Hotel is in "prestine condition".

I love the Hilton Family of Hotes and the Hampton Inn is my Hotel of choice - needless to say this property completely blew my mind. I will be back again and again.

The Manager Debbie is doing a fine job and employees like Adrian Colon and Taneisha Bernal, rock!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are great!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
West Palm Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The staff is very pleasant, professional and helpful. I always have a great laugh because they are big on keeping a smile on your face. They are all very efficient, which is why The Hampton, Miramar/Fort Lauderdale is the place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Queens, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I loved the stay;highly recommended! The staff was super friendly; the front-desk was excellent, amazingly nice.. The housekeeping staff was very helpful. The breakfast was excellent, I was expecting the same breakfast every day but every morning it was fresh and different. The building was clean, there was convenient parking, a nice pool. The hotel was in an area kind of secluded, which in my case was good b/c it definitely made me feel like I was away.

Palm Bay, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

It is in an ideal location, easy in and out. I was impressed by how clean it was both outside & inside, that is very important to me. The front desk staff made us feel at home, overall everyone was friendly. My husband loved the fitness room and I liked the fact that there was a laundry room, that hot beverage was always available and the breakfast choices were good, the menu covered all food group. The TV channel options were great and the Free Wi-fi is a must for us.This was our first time there but we will now make it our preferred place to stay when we visit South Florida.

Room Tip: A room on the higher floors has less A/C unit noise and the lower room numbers are closer to the ele...
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great hotel, CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN which is the most important thing for me. I like the fact that there were notes placed on the beds bringing to the visitors attention that the sheets have been cleaned for my stay. I will be honest before checking in I stopped at Publix and bought some cleaning products including Lysol, and I was ready to go to work to protect myself and my kids from any un-forseen mess that might have been left from the previous visitor. When I opened the room door I knew right away I did not need to do any special cleaning on my own, the cleaning staff had done their job. I checked the mattress for bedbugs and for overall cleanliness and I was satisfied that a clean mattress cover was present and the mattress was clean and looked almost brand new. The Bathroom was also clean. I like that the cups were disposable and not reusable glass. The TV was great with many channel options. Free Wi-fi is a must for me when choosing a hotel and the service was easy to connect to and good speed. I used the pool almost every day and it's was very well kept and clean of debris. I worked out in the fitness room every morning at 7am and I must say the free weights was refreshing addition to have as well as the Cardio machines. Breakfast was good and HEALTHY not full of the usual sugary muffins from the other hotels. I really liked the oatmeal porridge that was served every morning, along with eggs and a variety of other options including fruits. The breakfast options seemed to be well thought out in terms of a mixture of proteins, carbs, etc. The cleaning staff seem to always be working I remember seeing one staff just walking the hallways with a spray bottle doing spot cleaning of the carpet as he noticed any spots...that was great to see. Yes I am a happy guest...so please...please keep up the clean standards at this hotel so when I return to Florida next year I can enjoy my stay at the Hampton

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

A Great Place, Have A Cola Machine at the Hotel,I really enjoyed The Banquet Room, (Family Meet & Greet ) . My Son love your pool and Fitness room t... Everyone there was so helpful & knew the area very well Great Job To The Staff & Hampton ..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar? Share your experiences!