“My favorite hotel in South Florida” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
Park City, Utah
“My favorite hotel in South Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Cleanest hotel ever! Front desk team amazing! Check in flawless! I checked in May 10th at 5:30! Manager on duty extremely professional and kind, stepping around the desk to shake my hand and greet me warmly! Convenient location to everything.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Cordova, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Upon arrival, I realized I had left my debit/credit card in the taxi. The front desk clerk, Adrian, found the cab company, called them and got the taxi drivers cell phone number. Within 30 minutes I had my debit card back and was checked in to the hotel. Adrian was wonderful!!! He even found me a different cab company to take me back to the airport.

The hotel was beautiful, very clean, the pool area is incredible and breakfast was wonderful.
Thanks to all the hotel staff for a very nice stay.

P. Dixon

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Oxford, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was working on a project and traveling back and forth between Michigan and Miramar, Florida each week. I chose to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Miramar after staying at a couple of other hotels that were recommended in the area (including a nearby Hampton Inn that was not even comparable). The staff was very warm and welcoming- other hotels in the area did not compare with the exceptional servicet that the staff provided. This particular Hampton Inn was very clean and the staff did a wonderful job maintaining the nice atmosphere on a daily basis. The breakfast that was served daily was very fresh and delicious. I stayed at this hotel for nearly 8 months on a weekly basis and not once did I have one problem or issue. I would highly recommend this hotel, it is clean, the hotel staff was very professional, and it was very close to restaurants and expressways to connect to other areas in south Florida. I do also want to give a big thank you to the Front Office Manager Yvette Carrington because she went above and beyond any expectation that I could have had.

Thank you again to the staff and especially Yvette for the wonderful stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Miramar, Florida.

Room Tip: All rooms were wonderful!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Tanesha and Arthur were very helpful. The room looks very nice, after a couple days I noticed a huge infestation of ants. When I addressed it, I waited over an hour to have to go back and find out why my room wasn't serviced. This girl didn't seem to care. The value for the price is good, but if you dont like ants in your room stay away.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The breakfast buffet was hot and well maintain. Room smelled great, clean, very nice. Staff was very nice(special thanks to taneisha for all her help, directions and just a very nice! ). Only suggestion,would be nice if there was a vending/area with food as well as sodas.

• Stayed May 2013
Miramar, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Taneisha and Yvette were excellent at the desk - neat and friendly and proud of this Hampton Inn. They went out of their way to help us. They helped us with our dry cleaning and advice on snacks and they told us about the cookies and made them sound very delicious. They always had a smile each time we passed the desk and even gave us some good advice on how to buy supplies that the hotel did not furnish.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

From the Night Shift personnel, am front desk, FREE breakfast staff and Hotel Mgr, my friend and I were treated great! Everyone went over and beyond to ensure our entire stay was event less as we had already been through so much with the American Air at Mia being cancelled. 10,000 of us were stranded. The few extra miles away from the airport was well worth the ride to this hotel as they made sure we had everything we needed, toothbrush, razor n cream and extra lotion for our south beach burns. All because our luggage made it to our destination that we did not make it to. The breakfast attendant even made sure we had a nice snack bag with bagel, crm cheese, orange and yogurt with a spoon! to take with us to the airport incase of more delays. There was fresh fruit, waffle iron, eggs potatoes toast and just about anything you could want for breakfast. The front desk and hotel mgr let us stay till 2 without further charges as our flight didn't leave till 6. The pool and patio was immaculate, clean and beautiful. I would definitely stay there again when in the area. 10 stars out of 5 for friendliness and the cleanliness of the beautiful and spacious room as well as the ENTIRE property!

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar? Share your experiences!