“Love It !!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Mims
Cuisines: American
“Love It !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Comfort food at it's best. The big southern dip is my favorite right now but I might try out something new next time. We went to check it out and got sat at the little barrel table in the window nook and ended up getting engaged!!!! So it's our favorite spot to go out to eat at for sure.

Visited May 2014

Mims, Florida
“I miss Catfish Cabin”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went there the second week of opening. I'm not sure why people are still swarming there - no catfish at all. Just regular food, nothing to write home about. Just OK

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Titusville, Florida
“Home cooked dinner without having to cook!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We are really busy people and end up eating out 5-6 nights a week so I feel like I know what I'm talking about when it comes to judging a restaurant. I used to feel guilty about not cooking but since we found Honeysuckles - I don't. It's good home cooked food that I didn't have to cook. Oh and if you happen to be there on a night that they have chocolate cake - go for it, you won't regret it. The staff is great and the owners are there and it really seems to be there goal that you don't leave there hungry and my glass is never empty. The service is great and everyone actually appears to love their job. The other great thing is that if you want something that you don't see on the menu, just ask. Needless to say that this is our new favorite place to eat and relax.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winter Springs, Florida
“Couldn't get any better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I went there with a friend, they had just opened that week and everything ran like a well oiled machine. The staff was on point and the food was awesome. The price is spot on for what you get. I'll be back as often as I can being that it is almost an hour drive to get there, but well worth the trip!! Love this place!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Their Fried Chicken was the best ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife have eaten here before and enjoyed the food. We noticed that most of the diners were ordering the fried chicken so this time we did as well. Wow they serve the best fried chicken that we ever have had by far. This restaurant is not fancy but the food was great. The servers are very friendly and helpful. We will be back often