“Nice and Quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Milton
Conroe, Texas
“Nice and Quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Called ahead and spoke with Melissa. Very nice and held a room for us. Clean, quiet and got a good nights rest. Melissa was very helpful in steering us to get something to eat after we arrived and even provided us with a coupon to make supper an even better bargain. The breakfast was ok... good enough to get us on the road and hold us over until lunch. The scrambled eggs were a little dry, but that is not unusual when served as a continental breakfast item. (It all depends on when the 'crowd' shows up to eat and what their choices are.) There was a good variety of breakfast items offered. Overall, we had a pleasant experience and would not mind staying at this location again if a room was needed as we pass thru this area.

Room Tip: This is a good location to stop if you are traveling east on I-10 and want to get through Pensacola...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
We thank you very much for your comments. It's always nice to hear when one of our guests has a pleasant stay at our hotel and makes us feel valued as a great team. We hope you return to our area and visit this hotel again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stay at this Holiday Inn Express quite often. I love it. It's very clean. It's quiet. The rooms are large. The staff is willing to accommodate. Melissa at the front desk is always wonderful. She recognizes myself each time and makes me feel like I am valued there. She is always so kind! I'd recommend this hotel to others who were looking!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for being such a nice repeat guest. We are very grateful to have you back and we are very happy that you continue to receive great service when you're here. With our smaller limited service properties, customer service is the key to running a great property. Please visit again soon and stop by to say hello to me.
Canovanas, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

From the welcome at the counter with the clerk Melissa was excellent, the room spacious, comfortable and large beds super clean. In order to completely clean all wonderful breakfast! There are all of very good quality. Near the main road. I recommend it!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate you staying with us and we're very happy to hear of the great quality and service we've provided you with. Please come and visit us again soon.
La Marque, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

The check in and check out process was so easy, the Staff were very nice and helpful. They made you feel welcome. The room was clean and comfortable and had no bad odors. Even when entering the lobby, it just seemed so homey. The AM breakfast bar was fresh and good, something for everyone. I would stay here again and I would recommend it to anyone who has had frightening exepriences with other hotels, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and writing such a nice comment. We always strive to make our guests feel comfortable and have an effortless check-in/out process. I will forward your comments on to the staff to let them know of the great job they're doing. Please come back and visit us again soon and have a Happy New Year!
Jackson Miss.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stayed here two nights in December 2012. Its a new place, clean, quiet, off I-10.

Front desk was exceptionally helpful, freindly, courteous. Room was spacious and clean. Nice lay out.

I give it a big thumbs up.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for your comments. Our staff prides themselves of our customer service and I'm glad we were able to make you feel welcome. Please return again soon on your next trip thru the FL Panhandle!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Most decent places were booked in Pensacola or wanted waaay too much per night. I understand you get what you pay for but I wasn't trying to pay a mortgage for just a vacation stay. I booked this room due to my horrible experience once arriving at Microtel in Pensacola and loved it. The hotel/rooms were nice and clean, the staff was very helpful and pleasant and the hot morning breakfast was pretty good. It was about 15 minutes from the beach but the kids or us didn't notice. The road the hotel is on takes you directly to the beach and leads on to Destin. Would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you deiced to give our hotel a try after your unpleasant experience at another hotel. Even though we're night right in the heart of town, everything is very easily accessible with just a 15 minute drive in all directions. I'm glad your family had a nice time in our FL Panhandle area and we hope to see you again soon!
NBNC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Mr. Guillory and All Staff Members,

Recently I made reservations at your HI Express in Milton, Fl. My family experienced a great loss with one of their family members in Milton and had to travel form NC to Milton for the services. Simultaneously their father/grandfather suffered a relapse in his personal health. The relapse dictated some changes in the intital reservation. It is the customer service during these changes and the noted warm welcome the members of my family received upon arrival that I am grateful to you for.

My family really enjoyed the cleanliness, space, and peacefulness of the room and the hotel in general. I personally would like to thank you for making their stay "restful, easy, and if not for the circumstances enjoyable" They have commented on the "beautiful hotel and the friendly lady at the welcoming desk numerous times" It's you the staff that I thank for seamlessly adjusting the accommodations for them from quantity of rooms to number of occupancy without any delay. The updated reservations were sent to my email promptly after each change. I thank you, my family members thank you and my kids thank you for the "pancakes" smile. My family says "they will gladly stay there again" and I will make it a point that I do as well. So to all of the staff members we say "thank you for your courtesy and all around professionalism"

Thanks
Don M

Room Tip: Comfort right at your finger tips. Professionals at work of every level. If you are traveling an loo...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We're terribly sorry for the circumstances of why your family was visiting the Milton area but I'm glad we were able to make them as comfortable as possible during their stay. Our hearts go out to you and your family for your loss and troubles with your loved ones. We hope for many more better days to come and we hope you visit us again in the future.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Milton? Share your experiences!