We stayed at this hotel for two nights. We got a bottom floor next to the breakfast buffet. The room sort of smelled musty once we got there, but once we cranked the A/C, the smell went away. I was initially concerned about the noise from tenants above and the buffet just outside out door, but I was surprised at how little noise we heard. The food was great. They had pancakes, biscuits with sausage and gravy, cereal, fruit, and many different beverage choices. The staff was very friendly. The only issues we had was that pool was colder than expected, the wifi was a little slow, and they were a number of fire ants in the parking lot. My wife got bitten pretty bad just getting into our car. We both agree that we'd still come back as all in all, it was a nice hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Milton Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Milton Hotel Milton
- Holiday Inn Milton
- Milton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on Highway 87 off Interstate 10 at exit 31, our Milton, Florida hotel's staff is waiting to treat you well. Whether you are traveling to nearby Pensacola, NAS Whiting Field, or here to enjoy Milton, the "Canoe Capital of Florida," the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Milton is the ideal place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Milton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.