“Family-friendly hibbachi” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 86 Restaurants in Milton
Pace, Florida
“Family-friendly hibbachi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We love going here. You get to see the meats and the quality of the food before its cooked. I see lots of kids in here. I think that the wait staff could be a little higher quality, but the hibbachi chefs are quite entertaining.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milton, Florida
“Not so good anymore”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have been going to this japanese place since they opened years and years okay and were formally known as "okkis". I would have to say that whoever owned the restaurant before it was changed to nikkos were way better then the owners now. Service is poor here just in general!!! Like I said ive been coming since they open and just about everyone in there knows me and they still don't treat me how I would treat a returning customer. The past 3 times ive gone to sit at hibachi they have made me wait over 45 min just for the cook to come and start cooking our food. What they are doing is being very cheap and it shows. They will sit you down at a table then 15 min later they will come sit someone else down at your table and you gotta wait on them to order their food then they will bring another group of people to sit down at your table 20 min later if they come in and you gotta wait for them to order too before the cook comes out. It is just ridiculous instead of splitting the table up they would rather use one cook and one server at one table and make people wait over an hour and 15 min just to eat. Not to mention the food doesn't even taste the same anymore. I don't know if its the meat they are using maybe its cheaper then what okki use to use or its the cooks but the food isn't as good and definatley not worth the dinner price! I use to love this place and it was my favorite now I can't stand going there. And trust me im not the only regular customer who feels this way.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milton, FL
“Family Friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We visited with our grand sons for the hiabachi and the boys loved it! The food is always good. The service was a little slow, but nice outting.

Visited July 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
“Not that great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We were excited to do hibachi with our family of 3, including an 8 year old child at the time. Our hibachi chef was having inappropriate conversations with the guests seated next to us, who I assume he knew, in front of our child. Bad words were said, as well as other comments which were not appropriate in front of children, and certainly not professional. The food was not good, considering how expensive it is. For good Hibachi, travel to Pensacola to Tokyo, Kappa, or Yamatos.

Visited May 2012
Florida
“Good hibachi table”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Loved all of the food here - was our first visit. The chef was creative and fun as well

Visited November 2011