“I've been missing out on what a great family hotel is supposed to feel like!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton

You added Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton to your Saves list
Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2672 Avalon Blvd, Milton, FL 32583   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Milton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“I've been missing out on what a great family hotel is supposed to feel like!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I can not express how pleased my family and I am to have stopped here. The staff is just as courteous and friendly as a neighborhood friend. They offered us to view the room before purchase (1st place ever to do so) and just created a great experience for my whole family ...we will stay at a red roof again!!!

• Stayed August 2013
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for the great review. I will pass the word to the staff on how pleased your visit was with us. If I or the staff could help with future reservations please contact us at 850-995-6100 and Thank you again. Rhonda Westphal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stopped in when the weather got bad during my trip to Tallahassee. I wasn't really expecting much but I'd be lying if I wasn't blown away. The staff at the desk treated me like family. As for the room, very clean and comfortable. I didn't get a chance to try out the pool unfortunately. The coffee and muffin I got as I was leaving were very good as well. This place could give some of the "higher end" hotels in larger cities a run for its money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. Im sorry the weather did not permit you to swim in the pool and we look forward for you to be able to in the future. I will pass the word to the staff about being treated like family and blown away, they would really appreciate that. Rhonda Westphal
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have stayed there many times over many years. I have found the staff cordial and I have found they will go out of their way if something is not to your liking.

I have never found any hotel that is perfect. Then again I have not found every hotel guest to be perfect.

You have to look at it both ways. The hotel and the guests.

I recently started posting on trip advisor, but I do send the corporate people my feedback as well when I think it is appropriate to do so.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
rri589, Owner at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
We do like the feedback. It helps us to better to serve our customers. We would like to Thank you for being a loyal customer with us and If I or the staff can help you to make future reserations please call us at 850-995-6100. Rhonda Westphal
Wellington, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This Hotel exceeded my expectations. I will definitely stay again. It was very clean, staff friendly and helpful. I booked after reading reviews at this site. The location was perfect as my family lives in Pace, Fl.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for a great review and I will pass along to the staff that we exceeded in your expectations of a clean and friendly. We will be looking forward to your next visit with us. Again Thank you for choosing us. Rhonda Westphal
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was raining and I needed a place to stay. I found absolutely nothing wrong with the hotel for the purpose of getting out of the rain and staying dry. The room was clean and a restaurant was close by. If you are looking for a place for the night and do not want high end I would recommend this facility.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us to get out of the rain. If I or the staff can help on your next visit please call at 850-995-6100. Rhonda Westphal
Graceville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed on July 2 and was glad to find a place that close to the 4th holiday. Place was nice, clean, and convenient to Baptist Hospital, Gulf Breeze, which was why we were there. Front desk lady was cordial and helpful. Not a luxury hotel, but very nice as a basic place to stay; would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for the good comments and I will pass them along to the staff.
If I could help in your future stays please call at 850-995-6100.

Rhonda Westphal
Lima,Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Beware room 303. Our last night out of three I had to get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, our sink was full of cockroaches! So now I get to end our trip by finding the nearest laundromat and fumigating our luggage. Went to the front desk and they offer to not charge us for one of the three nights. Well whoopdeedo. I'll have more than that in laundry and rodent spray, not to mention time. Plus the fact that we brought our own pillows which we will be leaving behind and buying new. I can't get out of this dump fast enough, and I will guarantee that when I get home, this place will be hearing from my attorney and be reported to the Florida attorney general and the local health department.

Room Tip: Avoid room 303!!!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We do apologize about the one small roach that you found in your room on the third day of your stay. We do have a regular pest control that does spray our hotel. And we do have the health department that comes in to inspect and found that we do not have a roach or pest problem.
The room that you mentioned had been rented after your departure and we have had no other issues with that room or other rooms. As to your comment I would be glad to make reservations for the Florida Attoney General if I or any staff member could make reservation please call us at 850-995-6100. Thank you Rhonda Westphal

Been to Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton? Share your experiences!