“staff sucks!!! Where the hell are all the english speaking people???” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami Airport North

You added Days Inn Miami Airport North to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Waterloo, New York
“staff sucks!!! Where the hell are all the english speaking people???”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

Staff is very lazy and rude to customers. They hide in spots not to be seen or checked on and text/talk on thier cell phones. One even took a nap!! Paying them to do very little and be lazy with no energy. They are very rude, when asked a question she was mad she had to take her ear phones out and talk woth us and she was not very fluent with ENGLISH! They kept peeking into our room, we couldnt leave the door open for fresh air for this reason. Over all stay was a very horrible experiance. Pool was filthy! Pool guy was to busy eating and Watching tv in his little room to clean it. Other workers were swinging a pole around like it was a baton or someting. They are getting paid to be slow and lazy with absolutly NO SUPERVISION which they obviously need. This hotel should be a lot more stern and monitor thier staff and do away with ones who dont want to get the job done with the most accuracy and efficency as possible! Send them to english spaeking classes as well! The pool was filthy with papers or what nots in the bottom of it and there was a large bloody handprint on the gate to enter the pool!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Sao Paulo, Brazil
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

I stay in Miami only for one night and choose this hotel because it is near the airport (across the street) and the Amtrak train station (about 3 miles). But only for this. The neighborhood is awful. No good restaurantes, streets are dirt and looks like unsafe.

But if you not going to spend more than one or two days, it's ok!

Pros:
- Free shuttle service to airport
- Free wi-fi
- Helpful staff

Cons:
- Small bed for a couple
- Old furniture

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
South Jordan, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

Worst place ever. Stayed before and after our cruise. Filthy carpets left our feet pitch black which made the bathroom floor and bottom of tub black. Found a bug in my bed and some kind of fluid stains on sheets. Bathroom door wouldn't shut, t.v. reception sucked, Walmart type furniture. Our room was located way in the back wing next to the gutted abandoned building. Creepy. Area around doorknobs hadn't been cleaned in years. Black with grime. Made my skin crawl. Here's a bit of irony - they left a laminated note on the desk warning us not to order food from any of the restaurants who had put fliers under our door because, "the food is of poor quality and and does not meet the standards of our hotel." Are you kidding? This hotel has no standards!

• Stayed October 2010
Apex, NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

The hotel was not really worth the $50. The bed was very uncomfortable, appeared to be not clean sheets and the room was very small. The bathroom had "hairs" on the floor, walls, in the tub and there was NO hot water for my shower. The gentlemen at the front desk were courteous and there was a free shuttle, but that is about all the Days Inn offered.
We also had to go outside and "find" our room. This was just for a late Sunday flight that didn't connect until the next morning.

Redmond WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

While this is not the worst hotel I have ever stayed, it easily falls within my top 3 terrable hotel experiences. The best thing about this hotel was leaving via the free shuttle to our cruise ship.
This is a very old hotel, and it looks it. The room had a real stench when we entered it. We would never go back to this place. It needs to be torn down. Days Inn should be ashamed to have this hotel as a franchise.
Good things: Free shuttles actually are free.
Bad things: A lot of road and airport noise, Beds are squeeky, Dirty room, Hairs on towels, Safe broken, Air conditioner not working properly, Bathroom fixtures, Cockroaches
We noticed that beds were made and linnens NOT changed between guests
This place is a total pig sty!

Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

Paid for a room for 2 and was allowed to have 5 stay in the room. Too bad my wife and I were the only human beings in here. Upon arrival we checked the room out thoroughly for cleanliness as we always do when travelling, and went to grab something to eat after a very long day. We were in town for a cruise and obviously, with the price of the room, weren't expecting 5 star accommodations, just a comfortable place to sleep for the night. I don't care about air traffic noise or street noise, just cleanliness. Not alot to ask for, right?? WRONG! As previously mentioned when we returned from dinner I went to use the washroom and was horrified at what I saw on the sink and the wall above the mirror. 3 HUGE COCKROACHES!! I stood there in disbelief because I've never actually run into this problem before. I was completely and thoroughly disgusted. By the time I could get my shoe to smash them the last of the three was making it's way into the crack behind the mirror. I closed the bathroom door and stuffed towels into every crack in that door to hopefully keep them in the bathroom if they decided to crawl out somewhere else. Needless to say we did not sleep worth a #@$! all night. What great start to a vacation, huh? Because of the length of the day and the fact that it was after 1:30am we couldn't really go hunting for another hotel. This disgusting incident was reported to the front desk staff the next day but seemed like they couldn't care less.
I'm all about giving so I'm glad I gave them back the little present that was left for me.
Please whatever you do, DO NOT STAY HERE. Spend a little extra and find another hotel, trust me you'll be glad you did. It's going to take a long time to get those images out of my head

Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

Ask for a room near the pool.Call for pickup as soon as you arrive at luggage area,as it takes about 20-30 minutes.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!