“Close to MIA airport w/ free shuttle, internet & parking” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Inglewood, California
“Close to MIA airport w/ free shuttle, internet & parking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

Very good if you know Miami. Close to malls and the airport with free shuttle, parking and internet (lobby area). They also have a pool. It is a bit far from the beach so if not willing to drive up and down to get there this is not the place. It was the end of my trip and all I wanted was some shopping and being close to MIA airport because my flight was early in the morning. Good option for the price.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Castries, St. Lucia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

Not a good choice if you have alot of luggage or heavy luggage. There are no room on the ground floor and there is no elevator.

Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Orlando
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

I booked a room on Days Inn Miami Airport North's website for two nights, July 24 & 25th.
I turned out I had to cancel my trip so I cancelled the room on the hotels website on July 22nd,and received a cancellation number and e-mail confirming it had been cancelled.
Then on July 25th I get charged one nights stay on my debit card and the money removed from my checking account.
I suggest you stay somewhere else when you stay in the Miami Airport area,the staff at this hotel are only out to take your money.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Olive Branch, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2010

Snooze and Cruise is a GREAT DEAL when cruising out of Miami. Prompt pick up at airort and checking in.Hotel staff friendly and very helpful. Clean rooms!!! Close to a subway so we could eat. Quite at night. And very organized getting everyone to their ports in a timely manner!!! Even after the stay is over they have great customer service!!!! We will stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Roseau, Dominica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2010

For a Hotel so close to the Airport, I was expecting the price per room to be sky high but I was shocked at how very reasonable it was; the rooms so clean, well furnished and the bed so big and soft and smells clean; the any hour service just great and to have them shuttle you to and from the Airport ontime just takes away all the stress from a hard day of travel. And the Best part, was to have management send me a "thank you" email, I said "no" Thank You Days Inn; and I have already started recommending this place to my friends.
Tassie

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Hartford, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2010

Stinky, old, nasty. The smell was so bad I could not even sleep, I wrapped a t-shirt around my nose but did not work. Checked out at 4:00 AM, could not stand the smell. These people get so much money out of these hotels but don't invest to have them nice and neat, which by the was has nothing to do with being fancy or not just clean as simple as that CLEAN!!!! The only good part was that they allowed us to check in early, but we didn’t want to be there, we couldn't even enjoy that. But as I read in another review, it’s a sad truth "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR".

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Honea Path, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2010

I almost did not stay here because I read trip advisors reviews. I have figured out just how full of crap most of you are.
I was only staying one night pre- cruise stay I looked for a hotel that offered shuttle from the air port and to the port. First of all I made my reservation on line. I did what the hotel said I called for shuttle from baggage pickup area less than five minutes thats right 5 minutes. The shuttle was there. Driver was very nice. At the hotel I was checked in and in my room in less time than it took to drive from the airport to the hotel. Room was clean the only thing I will agree with is that the restaurant was a bit pricey but I guess when you have the only store in town you can charge what you want on the bright side the food was good. The hotel was quiet did not here any party or loud music. The next morning I got to the desk when they asked I was given a ticket for the shuttle buss the driver was also nice assisted with our bags drove us through the crazy traffic to the port once at the port removed of baggage from the bus total hotel cost was less than $50.00 very happy. So do your self’s a favor read the reviews posted on hotel webpage do not listen to trip advisor.
Mark, South Carolina

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!