“I Feel Ripped Off” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
Orlando
“I Feel Ripped Off”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

I booked a room on Days Inn Miami Airport North's website for two nights, July 24 & 25th.
I turned out I had to cancel my trip so I cancelled the room on the hotels website on July 22nd,and received a cancellation number and e-mail confirming it had been cancelled.
Then on July 25th I get charged one nights stay on my debit card and the money removed from my checking account.
I suggest you stay somewhere else when you stay in the Miami Airport area,the staff at this hotel are only out to take your money.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo

897 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Olive Branch, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2010

Snooze and Cruise is a GREAT DEAL when cruising out of Miami. Prompt pick up at airort and checking in.Hotel staff friendly and very helpful. Clean rooms!!! Close to a subway so we could eat. Quite at night. And very organized getting everyone to their ports in a timely manner!!! Even after the stay is over they have great customer service!!!! We will stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Roseau, Dominica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2010

For a Hotel so close to the Airport, I was expecting the price per room to be sky high but I was shocked at how very reasonable it was; the rooms so clean, well furnished and the bed so big and soft and smells clean; the any hour service just great and to have them shuttle you to and from the Airport ontime just takes away all the stress from a hard day of travel. And the Best part, was to have management send me a "thank you" email, I said "no" Thank You Days Inn; and I have already started recommending this place to my friends.
Tassie

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Hartford, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2010

Stinky, old, nasty. The smell was so bad I could not even sleep, I wrapped a t-shirt around my nose but did not work. Checked out at 4:00 AM, could not stand the smell. These people get so much money out of these hotels but don't invest to have them nice and neat, which by the was has nothing to do with being fancy or not just clean as simple as that CLEAN!!!! The only good part was that they allowed us to check in early, but we didn’t want to be there, we couldn't even enjoy that. But as I read in another review, it’s a sad truth "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR".

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Honea Path, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2010

I almost did not stay here because I read trip advisors reviews. I have figured out just how full of crap most of you are.
I was only staying one night pre- cruise stay I looked for a hotel that offered shuttle from the air port and to the port. First of all I made my reservation on line. I did what the hotel said I called for shuttle from baggage pickup area less than five minutes thats right 5 minutes. The shuttle was there. Driver was very nice. At the hotel I was checked in and in my room in less time than it took to drive from the airport to the hotel. Room was clean the only thing I will agree with is that the restaurant was a bit pricey but I guess when you have the only store in town you can charge what you want on the bright side the food was good. The hotel was quiet did not here any party or loud music. The next morning I got to the desk when they asked I was given a ticket for the shuttle buss the driver was also nice assisted with our bags drove us through the crazy traffic to the port once at the port removed of baggage from the bus total hotel cost was less than $50.00 very happy. So do your self’s a favor read the reviews posted on hotel webpage do not listen to trip advisor.
Mark, South Carolina

Jamestown, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived in Miami early and the staff was very gracious and allowed us to check in early. Our shuttle from the Miami airport upon our arrival was there within 10 minutes and the shuttle to the port of Miami the next day went smoothly. I would definitely stay again! Great value for the price!!!

ocala, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

We checked in late Friday night ( around 11ish ) everything with check-in went really well ( had booked the room on their website a few nights before without any problems )
We had a great stay! the service was really good and the room was clean and comfortable. Check out was at 11:00 we had been told that the shuttle would be there to transfer us at 12:30 so we decided to sit and read in the lobby while we waited which was very clean and comfortable but we actually were able to get on the 11:30 shuttle bus which was wonderful and the transfer to the port of Miami was really smooth ( stressfree and no worries )and our car was safe in the parking lot during our 7 day cruise
we would definitely recommand this hotel and stay again whenever we may be in the area. Thank you so much for a great start to our vacation.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!