“Days Inn Miami Airport - Terrific” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was disappointed in my stay on the return portion of my trip back from the ship as this room was inside the property itself while men were actually working. It was loud and they were drilling which made it difficult to sleep. I was unable to connect to the internet and there was some kind of moquito or some kind of flying insects that was not in my room when I was there on my way out to sea 4 days earlier. I called the front desk and was put on hold repeatedly. I was told that someone was coming to see about spraying for the "creatures" as well as to there being a glitch in the "internet" however the gentleman continued to fabricate the same tale over and over so I decided that it was just that........a tall tale. The noise finally ended at 5pm however fatigue won the battle for sleep. Unfortunately the bugs and the glitch remained.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reno
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I had problems getting here with my GPS I put in Days Inn airport and it gave me a location. After going there and having no reservation, It was explained to I was at the wrong Days Inn. I needed to go the one on the other side of the airport. So I arrive and the motel is on the side of the street, with no drive in, so I have to park on a side street to get checked in. I have a smoking queen bedroom reserved and there are a lot of people around the front desk speaking spanish. Finally the desk clerk checks me in and says I hope you don't mind loud noise since my roon is right over the lounge. Noise does not bother me. I am hearing impaired and once I take out my aid I am nearly deaf so this was not a problem of course it is upstairs and no elevator. So I return to my car to park in the parking lot and there is nothing available, finally I park in another motels lot? and hope not to be towed. I decide instead of pack my suitcase up the stairs and the 1/8 mile I must hike to get back to the motel I just take a change of clothes and toiletries. I get to the room and it is comfortable well stocked and noisy as promised. This is no ashtray so I decide to go to the lounge and on the way back get some ice and an ashtray. After the lounge, I go to the front desk for and ashtray and hopefully some ice since I had noticed earlier, many people scurrying around with empty ice containers. I was told we have no ashtrays and offered a paper cup! However I did get ice. On check out again a bunch of people, one clerk on the phone and finally I get my bill and there is the ‘safe fee’ that you must have them take off, since automatically added.
I can not recommend this motel, firstly the lack of a driveway, lack of parking, no ashtrays, no elevator, loud music in a room ( in a normal motel you make noise after 10 PM you are asked to leave) and the lack of hotel staff ability to get problems solved quickly and effectively.

Room Tip: Do not get Room 249 or any around it, This is right over the til 2 AM Lounge
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The rooms were horrible, the towels were dirty (wait, there were no towels until we ask for one), counters, door handles, doors, plugs, ...were all defective.

The staff were barely looking at your face while they were talking to you.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Richmond Hill, Ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I booked my reservation with Amoma. When, I arrived to the Miami Airport North, the receptionist said that my booking by Amoma through their supplier, Olympia Viaggi exclude any prepayment. As a result I had to pay the hotel $136.76 US in addition to the amount of $211.13 Canadian that I paid to Amoma. When I returned to Canada, I contacted Amoma and they have email several time that the Miami hotel will refund the amount that I have paid to the hotel. To this date I have not received the refund stated. I'm still trying to get a refund , since no one should paid twice for a hotel reservation. Amoma does not reply to emails any more, and I have tried to contact the manager at Days Inn 3 times by phone without any success. It seems to me that the employees at the Miami Airport Hotel did not care and did not assist me in any matter to resolve my problem of paying twice.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Marsalforn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The old saying applies: 'you get what you pay for' if you're not expecting much you won't be dissappointed

CLEAN COMFORTABLE QUIET ROOM. 2 blocks walking distance from 24 Subway made it easy to get food after late arrival (8 PM) and before my flight at 6 AM.....BUT remote control for TV didn't work and hairdryer burnt out in 5 seconds after turning it on....

Close TO AIRPORT...shuttle pickup was within 10 minutes of exiting terminal.....BUT be warned: call them. I didn't have a cell phone so basically just got lucky waiting on the curb. Also, their shuttle goes to a few different hotels so PAY ATTENTION.

No ELEVATORS! Make sure to ask for a ground floor room. I had to help 2 elderly coupleS with their luggage.

FRIENDLY STAFF....BUT they failed to leave their position behind the desk to help people carry bags up the stairs...didn't see any bell hops around either.

WiFi connection was POOR.

Room Tip: As stated above: NO ELEVATORS...so request ground floor if you have substantial amounts of luggage.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!