“Nice time” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Franklin, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Waited over 1 hour to get my transfer from the airport to the hotel. Got to the hotel and didn't have the 2 Queen reservation that I asked for... got 2 doubles. Room was fair until we saw the cockroaches. We saw three and when I was packing up in the morning, there was one in my carry on. There was only one person working the check-in so we had to wait probably 15 minutes to check in once we got to the hotel. The breakfast was good and the staff in the dining area was very nice. The shuttle to take us to the cruise port in Miami was almost 1 hour late. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. They did take $20 off the bill when I complained about the cock roaches.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Beaumont, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Was going on cruise out of Miami Fla in Feb,2015.Made reservations in Sept,2014 for before and after cruise stay. received confirmation#.Called day before trip with hotel, all was ok, Got to Miami,checked in, they gave me key card,went to room, key wouldn't work, went back to lobby, she made 2nd key, went to room, still did,t work,went back and she told me someone was in that room and had no more rooms, then said that they had no rooms available, and they had me scheduled to check in the next day.Told me I couldn't ride shuttle to cruise terminal because I wasn't a guest at the hotel,slept in dirty hotel lobby cause we couldn't find a room under $400. After talking to quest in the morning not very many people were happy with there rooms and said that we probably had the better room by sleeping in the lobby At least we had a good time on our cruise.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Orleans
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Because I have travelled to Cuba and understand that rooms can be dated but your stay can still be wonderful, I find myself far more tolerant than a majority of travellers. We stayed here for an overnight stay, waiting for our cruise. The motel may be dated but it was very clean and that staff were fantastic. We had a room near the pool. Lovely set up and great lounge area. Wish I could have tried the pool. We did spend several hours in the bar. What a quaint spot, the bartender was fantastic. (and I cannot remember his name, darn)
Do not be put off that this is not a 4 or 5 star, accept it for a reasonably placed motel with wonderful staff. If there please go to the bar and say hi.
One of the last smoking bars left in the world I swear so if you are a smoker you will love it ( me as a reformed smoker, not so much)
Great shuttle from the airport and there was a shuttle to the cruise ship ( he was a bit late) but very friendly.
I would stay here again ( hopefully next winter when we head out cruising again). Say hi to the Bartender, (great guy who was working Feb 6th)

Room Tip: ask to be near the pool,
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This place has probably never been updated since it was built! The paint was peeling, there were cracks in the ceiling, the toilet lid was cracked, the lampshade was cracked, there was mold in the bathroom and the light fixtures were rusted. The beds were clean and comfortable, but light shone in through the curtains all night, and a leaking toilet kept us awake. On top of everything else a loud truck came and emptied the dumpsters at 3:45 AM! I will NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Waited one hour to get picked up after a long customs wait...next morning the 7am shuttle showed up at 7:04 with space for 3 people leaving 12 people standing there. Room had rips in sheets and decor from the late 70's. Never again.

• Stayed February 2015

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!